Status
Not open for further replies.

luvboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2012
hi i recently used a catheter to fill my bladder with shaving cream and i felt no pain purely the horrible urge to pee but when i pushed only a tinny bit would bubble out i was amazing anybody have some insight as to what else i might be able to put in to my bladder

KaylaTOM69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2015
Kik me

I would absolutely love to help you out with ideas and things like that please kik me at KaylaTOM69. I could also do what ever you want me to

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Balloons?

My cousin once stuck a balloon up there then inflated it.

Strict Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 13, 2015
My cousin once stuck a balloon up there then inflated it.

Wow this was impressive :eek:

2 questions popped up
1 Did she make images of the visible part?
2 your cousin told this kind of private info? You sure sound to be VERY close.

heheh

Catheter slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 29, 2015
Tempe az
Catheter slave

I'm addicted to Foley catheter and cock sounding live in Phoenix Arizona. I use a 30 Fr 30 ml balloon . Been this way because a doctor used me in medical play. I went to Huypnotis and been inhance a 100 greater pleasure in useing my catheter . That why I'm a pig catheter slave love medical bondage . I went up to a 46 Fr van burin sound looking for help to get the 50 Fr van burin sound in to my bladder do not care if pig catheter slave get totally urin incontaince. So if any bond want to sound me pig catheter slave would be you medical slave did I say any thing about force enemas ???

Catheter slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 29, 2015
Tempe az
Catheter slave

No pain with shaving cream just bladder spasm? Would love to be force to take a can up my bladder and be force to wear spandex tights and be force to be on display dripping shaving cream out of my stretch out urethral can any body take me to be ther slave? Love bondage no way out !

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Health warning!

Introducing pressurised fluids and/or air into your bladder can cause serious issues such as embolisms or ruptures which can kill you.
This is not a game, it is a life threatening activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals