18 F slave looking for master

SlutAndie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
I'm looking for a new master to use me however he pleases as well as give me tasks that i will enjoy
I'm not too experienced however, i really enjoy being used and controlled and will do my best to please my new master

If you're interested i would like you to message me with the following:
-the first task you'd have me do

alien_zuNIGA

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2014
I am an 18, Male. I live in Pomona, California. Rules are that you will have to do everything i say that are within your limits. If you dont do them within a certain time you will be punished, except if you have valid reasons. But if you continue to not do your tasks, you will be forced to do only one limit, or more if you disobey for too long. I understand you have a personal life and that is completely acceptable, but you have to make time for me as well. I must apologize for not reading your post completely at first, it was my mistake and i am sorry. I want to have a very good relationship with my slave, if you choose me, and vice versa. I thank you for considering me. If you have any other questions just PM me. Thank you, and respond as soon as possible.

Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
Introduction

-sex: male
-Am tall about 6'1, Jet black hair, Dark brown Eyes, Lean and athletic.
-Humiliation, Control, Aftercare, Bondage. Limits: Scat, Pee, Animals
- I love to nurture and to destroy and then to nurture again

The rules are simple. Once you are mine to command you will know them.

xXMaster_DavidXx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2015
Sex:Male
Rules for you:You must have a Kik and will send pictures when told to(Skype would be better but that's optional). You must call me master and obey me.
First thing I would have you do:Strip down get on all fours then take a picture of your pussy, gotta see what you look like.

sidragrosam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2015
I'm looking for a new master to use me however he pleases as well as give me tasks that i will enjoy
I'm not too experienced however, i really enjoy being used and controlled and will do my best to please my new master

If you're interested i would like you to message me with the following:
-the first task you'd have me do

Male
Atlanta
Strict obedience, nothing illegal will be demanded
Nude human ottoman

rogerthat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 29, 2015