Puppy love 1

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2012
Uk
20 year old switch male seeking a 21-24 year old switch female

Ok so over time my mind had been changing about what I want and what I like. This site is all so different than anything that I have ever seen how ever I have not yet found any one that stays or is in to the stuff as me. So let’s get on to information about me.
Name: well my name on here is puppylove1 so we will stay with that until I get to know you.

Age: My age is 20 I am young however I have done a lot in my life been to college go to work and look after family.

Slave/Master: I am 20 but I started the S/M life at 13 with a best friend very long story. I have been more of a slave then a master but right now I’m starting to feel that being the Dom is more for me.

Chat: If you want to no chat to me and get to know me better pm me or send me an email at [email protected]. I also have Kik,whatsapp,skype lots of social sites once we know each other a lot better I will share them.

What I’m looking for in a sub: I am looking for a girl that will like to push her limits like I like to do as a slave. I want the girl to be able to tell me what she wants and how I can make the time better for both of us. I want her to know what her likes and dislikes ae however if you are new to the lifestyle I can break you in. I want a girl that knows what she wants in life and has her life planned. I don’t want a slave that need help to do everything I want a slave that can do everything but I just won’t allow it ;). I want to be in full control of the sub I want to be there in her life when I want well work and life comes first. This is just a little about what I want in a sub this can change from time to time so I won’t wright everything that matters just in case it changes.

What I’m looking for in a mistress: As a slave I would love to have a kind loving mistress outside of the bdsm life. This mean that out of session we should be able to hug watch movies hang out be with mates talk about how our day as been I also would like this with a slave I am caring and would like my mistress to be the same.I would like my mistress to be stick when needed and will not stand for any bad behaviour that I make to her in or out of the sessions. I would like the mistress to be in full control of me as I would like that with my slave. Like a master my sub side changes from time to time im still to find the right balance.

My spelling and grammar are not the best I would like both mistress and slave to understand this I do try my best when we have a good chat going.

I would like to meet in person from time to time to start off with to break in to things we can also do this over skype from time to time I do live with my family and I care for my mum and bro however I do have spare time out of this and my job.

Items I have: I don’t have any real items for play just homemade stuff and once I get to no the person and if it needed I will get some over time. I have a top end phone with an awesome cam it’s the sony xperia z3 and also use this for all my apps I also have an iphone5 that I can use for facetime.

Likes: Spanking/whipping, Bondage, Clothespegs, clothing control, collars private, crawling, dilation vaginal, discipline,slave drinking semen, face slapping, fisting slave, food from body, gags,handjobs, humiliation, kneeling, leashes,licking, massage, masturbation forced, nippleplay, nudity forced, orgasm control as dom, pain light, roleplay, sensation play, serving,worship,

Dislikes: collars public, anul ,enemas,orgasm control as sub, pain heavy, vanilla sex,speculums,

Hard limits: Bestiality, Body Modification, catheters, giving away, group sex, blackmail,

Want to try: urine play, electricity, examination – physical, sextoys, shaving control, different kind of showers ;), wrestling,
If you have got all the way to bottom to off then send me a pm and we will see I f we can match as a slave or a mistress I am looking for full time. I do not want a 1 time thing however if you unsure what you want then we can test and play about I just don’t want a one night stand. I took my time to spend and make the most detailed profile I could at least give me a good message to reply back to thanks. The profile pic is me and i can send lots more to prove this see you in my inbox.

Puppylove1

• Kinks:
read full info

• Experience:
read full info

• Limits:
read full info

Featured Threads

New Personals