DharmaFoxKB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
28 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello future mistress,

My name is Kyle and I'm a 28 year old male from the Midwest. It is possible for me to relocate and I am very willing to.

First let me tell you the circumstance that brought me to post this thread. Please hear me through to the end. Once upon a time I was a naive teenager and I found myself in some legal trouble here in Missouri. I'm not a Sex Offender or Murderer to be up front, and I don't have any addiction or mental health issues. However, I do have one felony here and next month I'll be released from parole.

You seem to be accomplished in your art, and it is just that, an art.

I've always identified with myself as a submissive and it's always been my dream to be trained by and faithfully serve a dominant female mistress. This would truly be a dream come true.

My limits are scat, blood, vomit, and urine

My interests include but are not limited to the following. I have tried anal play in the past and am very eager to explore this area more. I have a huge fetish for high heels and I would be very committed to trampling specifically being walked on with heels and also enjoying the heel and sole pressed into my genitals. (Sorry if that's inappropriate.)
I'm also very interested in humiliation play, (which I have some experience with)
I'm also very willing to explore chastity play and accept any discipline you may hand down to me

I've never been trained by a dominant female mistress. However, I am a very fast learner and I would be committed to my training fully. I would spend my servitude with the utmost loyalty to you and the art you provide

I can provide my own transportation next month when I'm released. I'm looking for something in the window of September 5th to 10th, and I'm seeking long term servitude.

I appreciate you making it through my post and I will anxiously await your reply to hopefully discuss further details.

With the highest respects to you Mistress, I sincerely sign this message

Your faithful applicant,
Kyle

• Kinks:
Femdom, foot worship, heel trampling, chastity, Anal play, humiliation, discipline

• Experience:
See details of thread

• Limits:
Scat, blood, vomit, urine

Featured Threads

New Personals