Finally, i can fit in a device!

kirogum

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 18, 2012
Chastity is a kink that's fascinated me for some time, but I never got around to buying a device for myself till last year.

In 2011, I bought my first chastity device, the Exobelt. After several frustrating tries, I left it in a box in my garage, and pretty much forgot about it. It's very difficult for me to put it on, because as soon as I started, I'd start getting erect.

Today, I re-discovered it still in the box, and tried again. I think the secret, for me at least, is to put it on in stages and try to forget it about after making a little progress. When I finally clicked that 2nd lock in place, I nearly danced a jig.

Now, it'll be interesting to see my wife's reaction. After she's had her fun with me, I'll have to pick out a belt for her and see if she can take it as well as dish it out.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
you 2 need a together u/n then we can post thoughts, ideas, and dares. then you can report on them and maybe pics. you may want to take a pic and post it on the door for her to see when she first comes home

Featured Threads

New Personals