Chastity

dahc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2009
I have been in Chastity for over a week now.. i mail'd the key to myself last monday and it usually returns by the end of the week sometimes monday next week.. well its wednesday now and im really scared.. that was my only key and this metal device is gettin real uncomfortable.. not to mention i can touch myself :(

Last edited by a moderator:

MaeWest

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2011
key issue

what a smart idea. so what is your chastity device made of? how does it function? pictures?

-fucktoy

MaeWest

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2011
wow! that is nice looking. what a nice "buddy" to get it for you. How does it wear under clothing? what do you do when you get an erection? i mean other than the obvious... it not going up.

dahc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2009
for the most part, its comfortable. it has the opening at the back to go #2 and has holes in the front for #1 your cock fits in a sleeve and stays there, b/c of the angle of mine i cant really get hard it fits fine under clothes, although i once had a friend try to "bag tag" me and when he hit the steel he gave me a really strange look. other than that its comfy but i dont have a key :S

Pet Phoenix

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2011
London
Heh >< While that chastity belt is probably the most beautiful i have ever seen, you prolly deserve this for bein such a fool. :p i tell ya what, if that key is lost in the mail then i soooo wish i could be there for your visit to a discrete locksmith :p >< haha cause i don't think a hacksaw is gonna do the job :rolleyes:

Heh, i hope your key comes back, for your sakes, in future.. maybe make a spare key, and give it to a close friend, you don't have to tell them what it's for or anything, just tell them to keep it safe for you.. that way you can mail your key to yourself and undergo the frustration of not being able to get the thing off. Hopefully having to tell your friend why you need the key back will prevent you from going to them just cause the frustration is getting to much. But it means you'll still have a backup in case of emergencies like this.

Heh, best of luck anyway.

dahc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2009
Heh >< While that chastity belt is probably the most beautiful i have ever seen, you prolly deserve this for bein such a fool. i tell ya what, if that key is lost in the mail then i soooo wish i could be there for your visit to a discrete locksmith >< haha cause i don't think a hacksaw is gonna do the job

Heh, i hope your key comes back, for your sakes, in future.. maybe make a spare key, and give it to a close friend, you don't have to tell them what it's for or anything, just tell them to keep it safe for you.. that way you can mail your key to yourself and undergo the frustration of not being able to get the thing off. Hopefully having to tell your friend why you need the key back will prevent you from going to them just cause the frustration is getting to much. But it means you'll still have a backup in case of emergencies like this.

Heh, best of luck anyway.
Yea your right on that one, i should definitely get somone to hold a key for me.. i guess i do deserve it. I wasnt aware that a locksmith could pick this kind of lock.. still just going in and asking if they can pick the locks thats on me is going to be hard.. i was thinking i use a grinder and grind the sucker down.. still no sign of the key so im pretty sure its not coming back :(

p710a

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 29, 2010
one word

CHAINSAW
machine_gun_chainsaw.jpg

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
So what happened? Did you get the key back? Lol it's like a dramatic movie haha

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
well you wanted in chastity so you got what you ask for

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Since the cost of the chastity belt wasn't paid by you, now is the chance to "buy" your freedom:

http://www.lockpickshop.com/PGE.html

A lockpick gun can "beat" any simple tumbler based lock which appears to be the case on this belt. You would be paying for this -- once you're free, you could "control" when you choose to wear it again.

dahc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2009
Hey everyone, sorry i was gone for so long. I took an extended vacation.

as for the chastity belt, i got it off but i ended up wearing it a total of 46 days. I was not aware of the lock picking gun at the time and probly wouldnt have tried it anyways on myself. incase if messed up the locking mechanism to the point where it could never be opened again. what i did is i mustered up the balls(no pun intended), and i went to a locksmith. When i got there i peered into the window to see who would be working on me n found a gorgeous brunette behind the counter.. I turned around and walked away and searched for another locksmith. Turns out in my town that place is the only one. so after a few more days of contemplating it and walking by, repeatedly, to see if by any chance there was someone else behind the counter. But there wasnt. :( so i went in and explained my situation. She laughed, looked at me weird, made some smart ass comments than she asked to see it. I showed her and she said oh i can do that no problem.

She got it off and got a good look at my 46 day old non used penis. my balls were so sensitive, i wish she would have grabbed it or something but she didnt.

I paid her than left.

The end.

although i still use the device sometimes i dont mail myself keys anymore. Thats just plain stupid...

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
you need a spare key, you can alwasy put it a box and bury it underground somewhere or just put it somewhere safe in case you do not get the mailed key but you can not touch the back up key till 2 weeks after you mailed the original key

Damon M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2011
that sounds like a decent plan, i could bury the key in the woods outside of town somewhere

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
yuppers just make it a place where you can find it

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The SMART thing to do is to give it to a friend to hold. Put on a little key fob so it looks like any other key. You don't have to tell them what it's for -- just that you want them to hold onto it for emergency reasons. It's like exchanging spare house keys with a next door neighbor so you can bring in their mail and newspaper when they are on vacation or vice versa.

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
That is a remarkable chastity device. Without doubt one of the prettiest I've ever seen. Though I doubt it's suitable for prolonged wear, I'd really like my subbies in those.

Lucie xoxo

Featured Threads

New Personals