When can I cum? (female)

upinsmoke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
post a pic with upinsmoke can cum but i can,t writen on your self or on paper then i will think about it

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
You should edge twice daily until Upinsmoke l.ets you cum. A girl should be continuosly horny.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Looking for the picture Molly? You can not cum until thats done!

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
Write on a piece of paper the following:
"I want you to control my orgasms." With the time and date. Take a picture of it and either PM it to me or post it here. Body parts not need be included.

Once I (or any other member) acknowledges your consent to the situation, post a picture of your proof of chastity: Just a shot showing the belt is locked on.

Once that is acknowledged, I say you can have one orgasm every time you post a picture that is requested of you (Be it something simple such as breasts, or something not so simple such as a plug in your butt).

That's just what I think, though

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I am currently in training and not permitted to cum without my trainers permission.

I will happily take the picture, but the wording needs to be revised.

I am permitted to take dares, so tell me mict you want me to write on paper, and you can then send me a task, which needs to be photographed.

Waiting to hear what text Is required..

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
To start the ball rolling I will put up a picture with the words, I cannot cum unless sir permits it. I will be dressed.

I will follow the instructions on this thread as far as I can, without cumming.

I will await any new instructions.

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
bad slave, as far as I can infer, you are currently owned. Obviously, what we tell you here should not interfere with that, or get you in trouble.

As far as wording on a note card...still time and date required, but maybe say this: "My orgasms will come when I finish your request." What about the first one did you not like?

According to your signature, you will not show your face. This can be worked around. I say for your first picture, take a picture of your full body (minus face), naked, except for the belt of course. We can work from there.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Kaito, I do not own a chastity belt.

I am owned, but an taking part in a week long training exercise in humiliation and abuse. my trainer tells me I can perform dares, that do not involve cummin.

ALso his tasks take priority over dares.

I will take the photo requested this morning, and place it in an album titled dares.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
having been to look at your pictures ihave these comments
1. you say no one asked for pictures of your spanked pussy.... I'll rectify this, post them if they are available
2. you say your nipples can take a lot of punsihment, so apply a dozen pegs arranged around each breast after pulling your nipples out and fitting at least two pegs to each extended nipple - pictures for proof in your album
3. peg your pussy lips at least four on each plus one on your clit - pic for proof

I could think of others bit these will do for now.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
bad slave, as far as I can infer, you are currently owned. Obviously, what we tell you here should not interfere with that, or get you in trouble.

As far as wording on a note card...still time and date required, but maybe say this: "My orgasms will come when I finish your request." What about the first one did you not like?

According to your signature, you will not show your face. This can be worked around. I say for your first picture, take a picture of your full body (minus face), naked, except for the belt of course. We can work from there.

Done, wording slightly different, sorry.

Anything else sir?

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
having been to look at your pictures ihave these comments
1. you say no one asked for pictures of your spanked pussy.... I'll rectify this, post them if they are available
2. you say your nipples can take a lot of punsihment, so apply a dozen pegs arranged around each breast after pulling your nipples out and fitting at least two pegs to each extended nipple - pictures for proof in your album
3. peg your pussy lips at least four on each plus one on your clit - pic for proof

I could think of others bit these will do for now.

Don't have any photos of my spanked pussy. Would you like me to spank it for you? If so, how many times?

I could not get any pegs on my breasts, (small, but firm), I did put two pegs on each nipple though.

Number 3 done too..

Any other requests?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Good job so far with clothespins.

Now how about a picture of you in a doggie style position with your legs spread really wide. For added fun, add a single clothespin to your clip as a reminder that you should cum. ;)

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
Good. I say you should be able to cum once.

As for the next pictures: Insert a dildo into your pussy, and a plug into your ass. Take a picture of both of them with the camera between your legs, legs spread, so we can CLEARLY see them. Try to clean up the pics a little bit

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
U can cum every 15 days as long as for 14 days in a row u have al least 4 ruined orgasms using a toilet bowl cleaner and when at day 15 I have to go out side nude nd drag ur self around till u cum 1 time. Take pics

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
when can i cum?

Good. I say you should be able to cum once.

As for the next pictures: Insert a dildo into your pussy, and a plug into your ass. Take a picture of both of them with the camera between your legs, legs spread, so we can CLEARLY see them. Try to clean up the pics a little bit

I dont have a dildo or do anal. I can insert my rabbit into my pussy and take a photo of it - would that be ok sir?

I will post and await your approval of the photos, and your consent to my cumming once.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
ruined orgasms

U can cum every 15 days as long as for 14 days in a row u have al least 4 ruined orgasms using a toilet bowl cleaner and when at day 15 I have to go out side nude nd drag ur self around till u cum 1 time. Take pics

I have been given permission to cum by Kaito. However I do like the thought of 4 ruined orgasms for 14 days in a row.

Public is in my limits, so on day 15, if i can last that long, i will drag myself around the house naked until i cum.

I will try not to fail this task sir, but hope you will be lenient with me if i cannot last the course.

Featured Threads

New Personals