Being a KH to yourself? Need advice

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Hi pals,
I would like to buy a CB-6000 (the reason why this one is that I can't get any other one at the local markets/e-shops).

I would like to ask you if being a keyholder to myself is possible. I think that I can put some rules on myself and obey these rules. At the same time, even though people say that you can "escape", I believe I won't try that.

Anyways, I'd like to know your opinion on this.

Thanks!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
There should be numerical plastic locks. Lock your cock, take a pic of the #, post it. Set the time you want to be locked. Every day or two, post a pic of the lock proving that you did not take the CB off.

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
Here is a way to lose the controle a litte bit, but not to much:

If there is a number-combination-lock, you have to set a random number (dont be a cheater and look at the number). Just made a pic of the combination. Then lock your self.
Now print the pic twice. (again without looking).
Put each pic in a single envelope. Write your adress on the envelope and send bots letters to your self. So you can only free yourself, when the pics come back. (if you want to stay there more than 2 days, just resend them, without opening).

Why 2 envelope? Sometimes there are letters they dont arrive. So you have a backup with the 2nd one ;-)

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Good idea Leuler, you could do the same with keys, provided you have two.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
You can also use a program called TimeLock (google it) it will encrypt and scramble a file/folder for as long as you want, including random within a limit, so no need for letters etc... ;)

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Well 321tt, how are you going to be a Key Holder for yourself? You got a few ideas.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
g to your local bank and get a safety deposit box. put the keys in there. now there are only certian times you could cheat

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Well, final decides that I shall buy it. I'm thinking about what colour of the cage transparent or wood print.

1) Is transparency better for cleaning?
2) It is more frustrating when the cage is non-transparent (you can't even see your member) or when it's transparent (you can see it, but not touch it)?

I would not like black or such, I plan to be going swimming and these two I consider are least contrast in colour.

Thanks for your opinions.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Well, I went thru some galleries of chasted boys and when I saw an "amateur" boy locked in the wooden-print CB6000, I was sure that is what I want! So I order it :)

Featured Threads

New Personals