Permision to cum

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
It has been a week and half since my last orgasm. My balls are aching because I used to be a daily masterbater. Now my wife decides when I can cum. She seems like she wants me to wait even longer. Maybe if you give me permision. I can at least jack off. I do not want to be locked in chastity again.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
I think thats for your wife to say yes or no to. therefore, Another 1 week added to the previous post here is what you get from me.

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Your wife is your Mistress. She's told you no. That should be enough.

It is not for myself or any on here to undermine your Mistress' wishes, and you should be ashamed of yourself for asking. If you're not strong enough to obey her, then slink into a dark corner and play with your little thing, but don't put the responsibility on us for your failings.

Is that quite clear?

Lucie xoxo

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Ah Lucie, my dear friend, that's hardly fair on the poor inadequate boy.

I have a compromise...

I give you permission to cum. But not unconditionally.

You may cum- but in order to do so you must tell your Mistress you've gone behind her back and coerced the KinkTalk community to be complicit in undermining her authority, that you seem unable to adhere to.

That's a fair enough compromise, don't you think?

Heh heh heh.

Mike

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Lucie, I did not undermine my wife. She has access to my account. I can not hide it from her. Now, with Tension Rooms suggestion, she will probably assume that I jacked off without permision whether I did or did not. Cumming,without permision is her most punishable offense.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I think she need to put you into a chastity cage!!!!!! add 2 weeks without cumming

Featured Threads

New Personals