Just entered the world of chastity

footmuncher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2012
So i have been interested in chastity for a while now and today my CB6000 came. I have been wearing it for the last 3 hours now and its great. However im not sure if its too big as when i get an erection it fills the tube and doesnt feel painful or frustrating. Maybe this is to come?
If you look in my album there is a picture, any advice on whether i need to buy the CB6000s will be gratefully appreciated! http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=3085&pictureid=19128

Also if there are any tasks or challenges you want me to do in order to ease into the world of chastity then go for it. I might post some pictures!

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
this model isn't designed to be uncomfortable when yuo have an orgasm, just to make it less possible to get fully erect and being unable to masturbate. You can definitely fit the cb6000s cage as well. It might even be more comfortable, more snug and less visible under clothes.
My advice would be not to wear it at night for the first week, let your dick get used to the feeling of being locked up. Also keep your key close for now.
If you are thinking about the CB6000s you can buy the cage only from some websites.

footmuncher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2012
thanks for the advice. I think i will buy the CB6000s as that will be less bulky as you said and hopefully restrict my erection more. AFter wearing this my foreskin has a slight purple tinge. Is this because i have been very aroused all the time ive worn it and its been pressed against the end and its new to my body? IF i get the short and am always pressed against the holes after a while will this be fine?

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
Well I'm no expert I only know from my own experience. I have both cages, but I can't wear either a long time because my foreskin starts to swell after 48 hours orso. The s was better for me because the head actually reaches the head of the cage while with the normal variant it would be stuck halfway which cost me more problems. Every penis is unique and you have to find out for yourself what your problems are and how to deal with them.

Featured Threads

New Personals