Bon 4

cynor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2011
I'm thinking about getting back into the world of chastity (especially since I found someone to be a keyholder irl if I wanted) and I've been thinking about the Bon 4. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it (especially vs like the CB-600 which I had earlier but the plastic pinched/broke) and could share it.

Thanks

NoviceForDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2012
Bump for information. My CB6000 is looking a bit worse for wear but I love it. Something less bulky would be better though...

chasteboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 2, 2013
The first device I used was a CB6000 and the second a Bon4. Compared to the former, the latter is a lot more comfortable--the material, obviously, has a lot more give to it than hard plastic. I had trouble with the CB leaving marks, which I never had with the Bon4. It also slipped down less when I started to get hard in it, and so prevented erections better. The one downside was that the Bon4 required me to unlock more often to clean than the CB, trying to clean with it on just didn't work.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
The first one I had was the Bon4 and then went to the CB6000. Both have their respective pros and cons.

The Bon4 is certainly a lot more comfortable but this flexibility actually allows for stimulation if desired. I could flex it and rub it against the head of my cock. The CB6000 is rigid and with it, this just isn't possible. Well, at least not for me.

This rigidity actually is what makes the CB6000 more uncomfortable. Ball burn was an issue. I have been told you guest used to this but I haven't yet.

The CB6000 was a bit less noticeable for me but they both do a pretty good job. The CB6000 just forces you more downward and the Bon4 is more outward but it is flexible enough that you can get things situated.

I have actually gone to the CB6000S. I'm not a tiny guy but this was recommend and made sense once I tried it. The smallest you can get in allows for less growth. The less growth when an erection occurs, the less discomfort. It seemed logical so I tried it and it works for me. A pain to get on but comfortable, as much as it can be, after that.

Just my 2 cents...

Featured Threads

New Personals