Punish me please

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
My Master told me to post on here and ask for punishments. I will execute any and all punishments posted. I may not send pictures as my Master said no.
Thank you.

*I will also post how the punishment felt* *Please post punishments for people who have a penis*

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

femdoming

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 26, 2015
Miami
Slave Training

Check out getdare.com im sure your master could come up with some ideas from there!

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
Thank you everyone for the punishments. My master liked them. Some more info is that I am not allowed to masterbate for a week. Also I have a new kik YourJen2015. If you would like to add me. If your punishments or tasks involve me even touching my self, I can't. Thank you.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
I just got smacked in the face for not saying that my master does not allow me to send pictures to anyone. I am sorry everyone. Please punish me on my kik. Thanks.

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
So, the punishments are for a male bodied person? With a penis? And the punishment can't include you touching your genitals, right?

Just in case...

Stand, facing a mirror, and very, very lightly, rub your nipples. Barely touching, hardly any contact, just play with those nipples. For 30 minutes. No more, no less. No squirming, either.

And yes, I'd love to have you post here and tell everyone how it felt to tease your nips and watch yourself in the mirror. (and me, tell me, I want to know!)

H.

My Master told me to post on here and ask for punishments. I will execute any and all punishments posted. I may not send pictures as my Master said no.
Thank you.

*I will also post how the punishment felt* *Please post punishments for people who have a penis*

Featured Threads

New Personals