Mistress Looking For Male Slave

lily.smith135

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 21, 2018
If you're reading this then you're no doubt interested in being a slave to me.

Either PM me on here or message me on Kik @ lily.smith135

If you're looking for a quick reply then Kik is the way to go

Reactions: Naughtyfun

Atul666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2018
India
Greetings Mistress , I'm a 27 year old guy obviously a submissive as I should be. I have been into to this lifestlye for a couple of years now and TBH I have never been lucky enough to be blessed with the opportunity to serve The Supreme Lady as I have never been owned. Over time I have realized that the true meaning of submission lies in being patient. It teaches you a lot more than you can ever imagine besides it is not about what I (as a sub ) want as that's the last thing that I as a sub could say. It is all about what She wants, when She wants and How She wants. One thing that a sub has is that he has to either beg or wish for, however there isn't anything wrong to do so and that being said there is no compulsion on what you beg for or wish for to be fulfilled , as I have mentioned it not about me it is all about Her.
From not being able to understand what submission is to understand what it is has been a wonderful journey but there is a lot more to learn and possibly only death can stop my zeal to grasp more and more about this oceanic field .
My personal favorite kinks include
Humiliation
Pegging
Golden shower
Spanking
Cbt
Rope play
My limits are pretty strange
I don't like
Scat
Blood play
Needle play