Maid "Muffy" introduction

maid muffy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 15, 2008
Rhode Island
"CUM-ON, Darlinnng, don't be shy, Sweetie!" Mistress coos. "Everybody here at the "KINK TALK" wants to see My Mademoiselle *MUFFY*! After all..... The "Ooo-La-La" French maid persona suits you so well... i mean it's such the quintessentially feminine, slavish role... and so so obviously submissive. Yes, certain eupherisms have a fetish and kinky innuendoes... and for you, Darlinnnng, the "Maid of Dreams" is a dream cum true..."

i enter softly and stand submissively penitent by Mistress' side appearing properly docile with downcast eyes and speaking only in a soft, whispery timid widdle girl's voice with zee Franch accent... oui? (one must know their place in this world) i suppose a lil' role reversal is good for the soul (keeps one from gettin' too "cocky")

"Bonjour, i am zee leethe Franch maid, oui!... with zee SUMTHIN' EXTRA between my legs, no? ... and zee Madame's personal worthless little CUNT!" (and am soooo happy about it) ... pouting my pretty painted lips and then coquetteishly lift up my skirt to show off my precious pink panties...

At one time i would be soooo ashamed and embarrassed... wearing the most fetching mini-frock imaginable with a ballerina's style tu-tu billowing petticoat to keep my pink ruffled "pantied" bottom fully exposed at all times. There's no doubt to my new "sissy" occupation... black seamed fishnet stockings, daunting "FUCK-ME" high heel opera pumps and miniature babydoll pinafora apron tied to a pretty bow in the back. Inspite of my true nature... i LOVE all the derisive attention... the laugher and giggles as i parade myself in those excruciating arched heels... As Mistress pats my upturned derriere at every opportunity.
"OOOoooo... Merci beaucoup!" .... trying to be demure and coy as i can possible can as i undulate my hips and pelvis in such a provocatively way and i gush about about how i LOVE being a "girl" sooo much.... and how much happier i am this way.

i imagine everyone would like to know how a i got into such a pre-DICK-ament... and how my Mistress has trained me so well...
:p

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Wow, really nice introduction :) Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here!

maid muffy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 15, 2008
Rhode Island
Thank you Monsieur "rumen" SIR!

...Are there any dust bunnies that need chasing around with my trusty lil' feather duster or any handsome male laps i could sit my cute "pantied" heinie on?

i'm sure there must be some use, a lil' sissy maid like me, could DO around here... ~wink~

Featured Threads

New Personals