Kitty Cat Slut Wants to Play

mskittykat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
I'm looking for a one night play date, maybe more if it goes well. I'm a horny little kitty, and I prefer to play on snapchat, but I can do kik if you really want to. My pussy'so been wet all night, and I want to be humiliated and made to beg and cum like a good pet. Please message me with either ideas or details as to what you'd like; I'm very horny, and in no place to be too picky right now, but I want to play with someone who will play back, too. WOULD GREATLY PREFER WOMEN, but if a man comes along who tickles my fancy by being articulate and rough, I won't say no. Thank you, look forward to hearing from you. ♡♡

Aire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2011
If you're around right now and care to play on snapchat or kik, message me the details on where to add you, and we'll go from there. I'd message you here but the messaging system doesn't like to work on my phone.

Mostdopeawesome

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2016
Snapchat preffered but kik will work

Both are @mostdopeawesome ive been looking for a naughty little slave lately and you seem like you would be perfect for me my little pussy cat

maerwhip

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
if you still want to play message me on kik or telegram (maerwhip) , snapchat (maerwhip2) or on yahoo (maer_whip) see you.

Lilredx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2017
Love to humiliate you

Hi kitty
If you are looking for a woman who wants to humiliatensure you on snap chat look no further.
See private message for username

Featured Threads