(Bangladesh) Dhaka: M/Dom/25 seeks F/Sub/Under 30 ~ Master of control,nothing less

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions

killer.waz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Dhaka
25 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Hi I'm looking for a slave who's into forced exercise and will love to workout for me until complete exhaustion. I prefer to work with someone who's submissive and listens a bit on what I tell them to do. Would like a little chat on my inbox first before I talk online.

I am a guy who respects privacy so no issues with that from my end and I am very strict as a Master and would expect complete honesty from my slave. If you're exhausted and you can't go on any longer you need to tell me that. I am not cruel, we're all here to have fun.

Likes: Forced exercise, predicament, strict poses and postures, elegance and beauty, and similar such interests.

Dislikes: Anal, and vanilla stuffs. I prefer the darker stuffs from BDSM.

Serious people, please reply.

• Kinks:
Likes: Forced exercise, predicament, strict poses and postures, elegance and beauty, and similar such interests.

Dislikes: Anal, and vanilla stuffs. I prefer the darker stuffs from BDSM.

• Experience:
I once made a cute, innocent girl curl up into a tight lotus pose along with a reverse prayer for 17 minutes. The highest record is I think 26 minutes? Such dedication and passion can only come from inside a girl who is willing to do it for pleasure and for making me happy.

I remember making her do diamond pushups....best thing ever. She was pretty broad-shouldered and with muscular arms but she was tight at the same time and extremely cute....she was being trained to be an Amazonian. She had the physicality to go through rigorous training because her body was strong and she was strong-willed.

That was one of my best experiences ever.....and I've been trying to be involved in this for a decade now or more. I met several girls along the way, some with the physical attributes to be a proper workout slave if you'd call it but never the long-term thing. I am still looking for a good match.

• Limits:
Lack of commitment, loyalty, sudden disappearances. I will know and believe me they are annoying. My deal breakers.

Featured Threads

New Personals