(Argentina) Argentina: M/Dom/30 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Strict but caring Master

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
South America

YouCouldBeMine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 30, 2010
30 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Hello Everyone.

I finally decided to put up my own ad. Although I'm of the idea that the slave should be advertising himself/herself and not the Master/Mistress the search for the right slave for me has not been fruitful thus far. I'm hoping this ad changes that :)

A little bit about myself:
First off, let me start saying that Spanish is my Mother Language, so if you see any mistakes I apologize beforehand.
I'm 30 years-old and currently living in Argentina. I consider myself a funny person and I enjoy talking about things outside the D/s. I really reading and swimming. I'm really attracted to martial arts but unfortunately haven't learn any. Music is an essential part of my life and I couldn't live without it (I play the guitar).

What I'm looking for:
I've been a learning Master for about 3 years (the learning never ends) and I'm looking for an honest, trustworthy long-term relationship. I consider myself as a strict but caring Master. I have a respect for privacy and I take honesty and trust very seriously. I always prefer the truth (even if it hurts) to a "nice" lie. Respect, privacy, honesty and truth are the most important things to build between a Master and a slave. Without those, there's no future in the relation. You don't know me and I don't know you. I prefer someone telling me "I didn't/couldn't do that" instead of a lie. Starting with the wrong foot doesn't take you anywhere. I also have my own personal life and appreciate privacy.
I need my slave to be open and really willing to talk about herself and the ongoing relation. That's the feedback I need to continue in the right path.
Interested slaves will have a trial period which I will spend getting to know them and her desires and at the same time teaching them rules. If everything goes according to plan between both of us I will take control over you with a firm hand. It is highly desirable for you to have a camera (digicam, phone, or similar) or a webcam, but not required.

So, to sum up:

-I'm a Master
-Name: Julian
-Interested slaves please PM me on here
-Likes: Pain, humiliation, stretching, anal play, public, pet play, orgasm control, orgasm denial (not a full list but you get the idea)
-Dislikes: Scat, diapers
-Limits: Illegal

-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? A plus.
-Offline or online relationship? Online
-How willing must they be to commit? At least 3 times a week.
-What kind of likes should they have? Similar to mine.
-What are you planning to do with them? Train them to my liking.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal? Yes, but not a requirement.
-Does time zone matter? I'm in UTC-3 (GMT-3) and available 9am-4pm Mon-Fri my time.
-Do they have to have previous experience or are you accepting beginners? I have previous experience and have a preference for beginners.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? Not really.
-Should they have good grammar? Yes, definitely.
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? I'm on most of them but prefer MSN

-Is there a certain age criteria? 18-40yo but I'm flexible.
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter? Female ONLY.
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera? It's not a requirement for either of them but HIGHLY appreciated
-Do you want your slave to have a blog? Probably.
-Should your slave have daily tasks? Yes.
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does (eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect)? I will have as much control as they are willing to give.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Any interested females please PM me on here with a little bit of information about you.

Thank you all for your time.

• Kinks:
Pain, humiliation, stretching, anal play, public, pet play, orgasm control, orgasm denial, and more

• Experience:
I've been a Master for about 3 years and have had 4 online slaves

• Limits:
Illegal, deshonesty, lies.

Featured Threads

New Personals