EliaBlack

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2015
"Beautiful little swan," he said, the calm gaze of his radiant eyes making me blush deeply, "that's what you are." His finger stroked the silk of my panties, making a soft dent as it traveled between the lips of my entrance. I could feel a pulse in the delicate bead hidden under them, begging me to throw myself off the bed and find some way to touch it. I wouldn't, though. In that moment, it didn't belong to me. I knew that it would be worth it when the flawless man above me decided to give into my craving. I moaned ever so quietly, putting a sadistic half-smile on his face. His dark side had been awakened, and I was about to be consumed in the shadows. "Sarah Elizabeth Byrne," he whispered, "my beautiful swan, do you want me to satisfy you already?" I blushed harder and became tense, unsure of how to answer. I feared that if I said yes, he would make me wait longer. Still, he could see through me. I nodded timidly, shaking a bit.
"That's impressive," he said.
"What?"
"You didn't ask. You didn't make it obvious that you were struggling." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "That's impressive, and it deserves a reward." I felt my heart beat rapidly, threatening to burst in my chest if it accelerated any more. "Do you want to find out what Sythril does to Caliste?" he asked. “You’re my inspiration; I think it’s only fair for you to be the first to know.” I stretched my legs straight out, awakening every muscle as my vision blurred in a brief flash of light-headedness. We were trying something new; I could feel it. "Good," he said. "Keep your legs like that. Arch your back." He repositioned his finger between my soft pale lips, stroking up and down a few times before hooking around the elastic of my waistband and pulling my silk panties down, leaving my most sensitive area exposed.
"I promise you'll like this." He took a sip of ice water from his glass, spread my lips just enough to see the bead between them, and began to blow small puffs of cool air directly at it, giving it an indescribably refreshing sensation. I squirmed, failing to contain my excitement. "Having trouble staying still?" he asked, smirking deviously. "Maybe I'll keep you on edge until you can follow my instructions." I moaned, louder this time. I never told him, but I knew he liked it. The desperation in my voice was his weakness. "Okay, if you're good, I won't make you wait too long." My heartbeat sped up again.
"I will be," I assured him. He pressed a single finger to my mouth, silencing me while letting me taste myself.
"I know." He slowly sank back down to my newly exposed opening, spreading my legs along the way. His warm fingers touched my mound, caressing the smooth skin until I felt a tingle from underneath. He spread the very top of my lips, as he had before. “Close your eyes, my little swan.”
I shut my eyes as tightly as I could, breathing fast and not knowing what to anticipate. He let me stay like that for a brief moment, unsure of what he would do next. Suddenly, I felt the gentle heat of his tongue against my swollen clit. The little bead tingled and vibrated with excitement. He flicked the side of my hood, and I felt my glistening juices flowing onto my skin. Anthony’s finger brushed it up, and a moment later it was held to my soft pink lips.
“You like that, don’t you?” He chuckled. “Show me how much you like it; how badly you want me to continue.” I sucked the sweet liquid off his finger, eagerly.
“Very well,” he whispered in a deep, sensual tone that gave me chills. “You’ve earned more.”

Featured Threads

New Personals