My Bondage Fantasy

Bahia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2015
The day has finally come and I'm trembling with excitement and a dash of fear as i make my way towards a new experience; one I've fantasized about for as long as i can remember. It's getting dark now as i drive down the highway towards the agreed upon address. My heart is beating faster the closer i get to my destination. I am thinking more about what the evening has in store for me than i am about driving at the moment; thinking about what Dave has in store for me upon my arrival.

I had met Dave online through various BDSM communities, i can't recall which exactly, so many i frequent, and we have had many exchanges back and forth. Normally we would engage in forms of roleplay where i would be bound and gagged by him in many different scenarios. I had always fantasized about being abducted and/or tied up tight, tighter than i could tie myself; a way for me to struggle with no way of undoing myself.

Dave would describe, in excellent detail, the conditions in which he would bind and use me. It was such a turn on. I had never been with a man before, but something about being overpowered and tied up by a man was starting to sound extremely sexy...

After months of chatting/roleplay Dave suggested we make my fantasy, and i assume his, come to life. I was a bit surprised at the offer at first, then a little worried. Sure, that sounds good in thought, and i had always wanted that, but Dave is just a person online, nothing more than keystrokes at this point. I know very little about him. He seemed nice enough, but......

I relay my doubts to Dave and he does his best to assure me that i will enjoy it, that he's done things like this for other people, people like myself. This does little to ease my concerns, though the more we discuss the possibility, the more i am wanting to make this a reality. After a few nights spent fantasizing about the scenario i message Dave and ask what the next step should be. I was so excited/nervous i was shaking as i messaged him. I checked and checked and checked and checked for a reply. I could not wait to hear back from Dave.

Suddenly, a new message!

"Why don't we grab a drink at the pub on 54th? I'll be there wearing a red hat and white t-shirt and ill be sitting at the bar drinking bourbon. If for whatever reason you decide you want to bail, you don't have to approach me. See you at 11."

I enter the bar at 10:37. I could wait no longer. The thrill of this whole thing is so great, i can think of nothing else, no other thought can even enter my mind. I see Dave, at the bar like he said, red hat and all. He is a fairly well built man, looks to be about 10 years older than me. He is handsome as well, which was surprising to me, or at least not what i was expecting.

I hesitate slightly, then as though i was possessed i found myself moving towards him and i reach out and tap him on the shoulder and say "Dave?"

I could see all of this happening but i had no control over it. I seemed to be operating on something more primal in my brain, allowing my sex drive to bypass my inhibitions.

Dave smiled and greeted me with open arms. We had a drink or two and made small talk. I was nervous, but Dave carried on, leading our talks. He was so calm and more than willing to do all the talking. I had no idea this guy was such a talker. We laughed for a bit and i start loosening up. He really made me feel comfortable around him and i thought he would be someone i would hang out with socially, for the company alone. Our convo begins to die out and a rare silence comes over us, and i remember why we were hear in the first place.

Dave breaks the silence and says, "So, i have a place just outside of town. Its a nice big house, my house. I'd love to set up a time that we can play out your fantasy. Does that still seem like something you'd want to do?"

I had had a few drinks at this point causing my inhibitions to be even lower.

"YES!" i said.

"Great!" Said Dave. "Now how would you like this whole thing to go? I have a lot of ideas but want to get a feel for what you want out of this experience."

I tell him i want him to tie me up and gag me, i want to struggle and anything outside of that i want him to improvise. I dont want to know exactly what will happen, that is the most exciting part to me.

Dave asks about limits and i tell him i definitely dont want anything public, nothing my friends or family could know about. I tell him im not big on pain either. Dave already knew i had a foot fetish and he had one as well, so i should be expecting something along those lines. Dave then asks about the sexual aspect of the arrangement. Dave was gay, i already knew that. It made no difference to me. I have played with dildos before, mostly curious, but began enjoying the sensation. I told Dave i had never been with a man, so i was a bit timid on that front. Then i sort of blurted out against my will, "I just dont want to suck your cock."

Dave smiled and i could not believe i just said that.

Dave leans over and says to me "so once you are bound, its my show yes?"

"Yes" i say back to him.

He stands up pays for our drinks, and tells me to be at his address friday at 7 and he will take care of the rest.....

So here i am, driving to his place.

I have on a t shirt and jeans. I wasnt sure what else to wear, other than Dave's requests of knee high sheer socks and tight underwear. I have some compression boxers i would wear when i worked out, i wore those.

I pull my car into the driveway of this very nice home at the end of a long dirt road just off the highway. Its well lit and no other cars around. I get out of the car and head to the door, my hands shaking. my breathing picks up as i ring the door bell.

Dave answers the door after a moment wearing a big smile on his face as he welcomes me into his home. He shuts the door behind me and leads me into his living room just to the left of the front entry way. I ask him how he is doing, he says nothing. I enter the living room to find a duffle bag on the floor full of what looks to be rope. My heart is about to beat out of my chest.

I look to the right and there is another man standing there. He is a big man, looks strong and older as well, except he looks slightly more rough. I am completely shocked to see him there, so much so that i jump back a bit.

"Oh!" i say, "I didn't realize there would be someone else here with us...."

As i said that the man calmly began walking towards me and at the same moment Dave had come up behind me and began lifting my shirt off my body. I giggle a nervous giggle as this seems to be beginning.

"I guess we are starting?!" i say with concern on my face.

Neither man says a word.

My shirt is removed and i begin to face Dave when he quickly and aggressively turns my shoulders to face away from him. Before i know it he his holding both my arms behind my back at the elbows.

As i look forward the other man is now about an inch from my face.

"OH!" i yelp.

Quickly after i feel Dave's hand slap over my mouth pressing the back of my head to his cheek with my eyes looking almost straight up. I can see Dave in the corner of my eye and feel him breathing on me.

The other man begins undoing my belt and unzipping my jeans. I start to struggle a bit, somewhat unsure if i want this to happen. Dave has my arms so tight at the elbow i can barely move my upper body and forget about making a sound.

My jeans are slid off my hips and the two men sit me down on my ass. The second man pulls the jeans off my feet.

"Love those socks" Dave says. "It was so thoughtful of you to dress to impress."

I can only breath heavily through my nose and let out a few pathetic whimpers through his hand.

The other man moves close to me and sits on my lap, feet extended underneath him and holds my elbows back from the front. Dave releases my mouth and my elbows. I take a breath and start to say "Dave I'm not so sure about this". I am completely ignored.

I suddenly feel this white length of rope wrapping around my wrists. Faster and faster. I can barely struggle if i wanted to. I say again "DAVE....." suddenly the other man grabs my mouth with one hand and holds the back of my head with the other. I cannot even turn my head or make a sound. He is looking me right in the eye. I break eye contact and look away as Dave finishes the knot on my wrists and begins tying another rope around my chest and elbows.

I wiggles my knees trying to get this big asshole off of me but he just smiles at my efforts. Dave secures the knot and i cannot move my arms at all. I am getting more nervous.

The men switch positions and the other man keeps me hand gagged and pressed to his chest as he sits behind me. Dave moves towards my feet.

Dave starts touching my socks, pulling on my toes one by one. I start to pull away a bit and Dave yanks my feet back to him. He takes my foot and bends the toes back so they are pointing up, flexing my sole and he takes a deep sniff as he rubs my sole on his face. He starts moaning a biting my toes. This sensation is powerful and i am powerless to stop it. My eyes close and i begin to get turned on. I continue to mumble through the hand gag as Dave removes my socks one by one. He takes one sock and rolls it up and stuffs it in my mouth. Using the other, he cleave gags me tightly, holding the other sock in place. The sock tastes like shit, i want to spit it out but its not use.

Dave begins tying my knees together as the other man slides right up against me with his legs pointing out like a V. My hands, bound behind my back are now right in his crotch. I can feel his dick against my hands. He is super hard. He pulls my head back by my hair and says, "rub it". I shake my head no and he pulls back even harder "RUB IT". My eyes closed i begin rubbing my bound fists against his cock through his pants. I feel so helpless right now. Dave is now binding my feet together and clearly taking his time. i can see him looking intently at my toes as i feel the coil of rope slowly go around and around my ankles, getting tighter and tighter.

They lean me back against the big man like he is some sort of recliner and Dave lifts my feet up and begins sucking on my toes and licking my soles. The man behind me begins rubbing my cock over the top of my boxers. The outline of my rock hard cock in full view in the tight underwear.

I start to pant, eyes closed as i am getting rock hard. I feel my toes in his mouth and i wiggle them about. It tickles somewhat. Dave seems to enjoy my little toe struggles.

The men both stop once they have had their momentary fun, and i am quickly stood up and put over the big man's shoulder. He begins carrying me up the stairs, Dave following him behind. Dave looks at me, smiles and gives me a big kiss on the lips, "You are going to LOVE what we have in store for you upstairs!...."

To Be Continued!.........

Featured Threads

New Personals