Sex room

SquaredFX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2016
Hi everyone, new to this forum. Wasn't quite sure under which forum to write this but here it is. So my wife and I are turning an attic room into a sex room in our house. Right now it is an empty space that I have studded and wired for electrical. So we have a blank canvas to build with! Nice. Before we go any further we are looking for some ideas/pictures from people who have a room in their homes designated for this. Please post some pics of what you have to help us decide the best layout and ideas.

Thanks!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Haven't had a dedicated room myself for quite some time but have built two previously.
The main thing I found useful were lots of well placed eye bolts to use as attachment points for tying to the walls and ceiling. If you're still at the stage of studs only (no drywall up yet) then work out where you might like to be able to position the bondage subject, usually this will be the middle of a wall. That way you can position extra studs or noggins for the eye bolts in the correct places. Also if you like the idea of suspension bondage add plenty of sturdy joists in the ceiling to allow for eye bolts there also.
I found a grid of eye bolts handy as it allows for flexibility in how you use them. Space them about 10cm (4") apart in the wrist and feet locations and you won't have a problem with anchor points.
Other things you might want to consider, sound insulation in the walls so you don't scare the neighbours, LED lighting if you like to take photos or video and a nice easy care, washable floor covering.

Featured Threads

New Personals