15 day anal challenge(:

Shortgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 21, 2012
In all of these lube is allowed. If people like this I may try to make another one.

Be sure it write about your progress and if you are doing the challenge. I would not mind knowing if people like this! Keep a diary on the blog and link it here if you are really willing to be amazing:)

Day 1: nice and simple, one finger for as long as you like

Day 2: two finger for at least 10 minutes

Day 3: an object as thick as your two fingers

Day 4: the same object but be really rough with your ass

Day 5: three fingers until you cum

Day 6:an object/toy as thick as your 3 fingers

Day 7: find a way to weigh down the object and riding it like pro

Day 8: four fingers for your asshole.

Day 9: an object the size of four fingers. Be rough on your ass today

Day 10: insert a banana and force it out after at least 30 minutes

Day 11: take the 4 finger wide object and ride it. When you are about to cum bury your ass as far down as you can on it. Try to bottom out.

Day 12: two fingers from each hand in your ass. Then ass in the air spread your anus as wide as you can. Preferably towards a mirror so you can see your achievement.

Day 13: find an object with a handle, such as a hairbrush. insert the object and dance around for 10 minutes. Every time it falls out you must do two thrust with 4 fingers into your ass.

Day 14: insert the largest object that you think you can. Once it is in put on your underwear and clothes and keep it inside you for atleast an hour. Follow what you would normally be doing without it in. When your time is up or you choose to take it out after the time, you may cum while riding it roughly. Then, use a mirror to check what your hole looks like after(;

Day 15: Find the largest object you has inserted over the past 15 days. Now, find something slightly larger in Both dimensions (length and girth). Work it in and ride away. Then, try to bottom out again. If you can get dressed and try to keep it in for as long as you can. If you can't then keep try until you can, then follow the previous instructions for those who could. When you are removing it be sure to cum. Check that mirror again and see what the 15 days and done your ass(;

Reactions: Mr.DK and beof95

unknown6676

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2010
I'm in

I'm going to start this today. Wish me luck. Ill post after I've done it my results.

ferrari909

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 12, 2013
Wow great challenge it would be awesome if you could make more up, i haven't done it yet but will give it a go might be harder at the later days to find something big to fuck my ass with

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
Hope someone is reading this because i am gonna try this and i will post each day how it goes :)

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
I lasted 7 mins ended up cumming while reading the rest of things to do can't wait till tomorrow!!!! :)

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
On day two both fingers just went in.

Right on my prostate want to masturbate sooo much.

Day 2:Failed

Cum after 8 mnis

Last edited:

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
Day 3:Just inserted a 6inch dildo inside

had it in a good 16 mins now i have to much precum and about to cum

Last edited:

Zoewee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2011
hmmm great challenge going to try doing this

adamacl1988

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 15, 2013
Just starting day 4 now.

For Day 10: insert a banana and force it out after at least 30 minutes

Are we suppose to try and get it all in?

Rochie420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2022
I’m making my own challenge and keeping toy in for 45 mins each day and if u miss a day a hr the next and u have to go out for 10 mins in public with it in

New Personals