Are these items related to BDSM?

CompleteOverhaul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2015
The the items in the background in this photo related to sex or BDSM in any way?

If you are intimately familiar with BDSM and it's practices, can you identify any of them? What do they look like to you?

Furthermore, this photo appears to have been taken from a laptop webcam placed on the floor in what looks like a bathroom. The girl featured in the below image (I know her and am madly in love with her) was rumored to have done webcam sex chat shows and I'm looking at photos she uploaded to her facebook page to see if they might be evidence of these said webcam shows.

Could this be a screenshot from one of her alleged cam shows?

BDSM.jpg

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey just about anything can be twisted and bent into use for bdsm, there are strings (maybe) some sort of clips (maybe) and who knows what else there in the background. More to the point what's the story here anyway? Do you doubt the photo, the story or the girl? Does she know you've posted this here?

Last edited:

amyliu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 12, 2015
Taiwan
The the items in the background in this photo related to sex or BDSM in any way?

If you are intimately familiar with BDSM and it's practices, can you identify any of them? What do they look like to you?

Furthermore, this photo appears to have been taken from a laptop webcam placed on the floor in what looks like a bathroom. The girl featured in the below image (I know her and am madly in love with her) was rumored to have done webcam sex chat shows and I'm looking at photos she uploaded to her facebook page to see if they might be evidence of these said webcam shows.

Could this be a screenshot from one of her alleged cam shows?

BDSM.jpg

I don't think it's a good idea to expose someone's photo without her will.

CompleteOverhaul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2015
The girl in question was on a SyFy channel reality show in 2009 called ghost hunters academy. Her name is Heathyr Hoffman and is a virtually unknown reality television celebrity but is well-known within the field of paranormal research.

Many photos of her exist throughout the internet. In fact, I have 1,138 photos of her on my computer.

Featured Threads

New Personals