24 M Sub seeks 21+ F Domme

submissivematt94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2015
Hey!

As the title suggests, I am a 24 year old male seeking a dominant woman. At this point in my life, I have had quite a bit of experience with the d/s
dynamic and am looking for that next adventure!

I’ve posted on here plenty of times in the past and met some amazing people. My life got hectic for a while as I finished up school and I stepped away from the lifestyle for a bit. Some time has passed and I cannot believe just how much I miss and crave being under someone’s control! So I’ve decided to post this in hopes of finding the right domme for me.

I’m not just looking for a one-time thing, but to get to know a domme and build a relationship with her. Whether this relationship is a romantic one or a friendship, I just want this to be a fun and positive experience for both of us! I want to get to know you inside and outside of kink. What your interests are, what you’re passionate about, and anything and everything else good friends would chat about. You should be at least 21 years old and have the desire to create a strong relationship both inside and outside of kink as well as the passion to mold me into your perfect submissive.

A little more about me: Outside of kink I enjoy getting outdoors, listening to music and doing my best to learn guitar, playing sports and staying fit, and going on the occasional gaming binge. I’m very into watching all sorts of movies and have a bit of a geeky side when it comes to things I’m passionate about. Inside of kink I enjoy orgasm control, edging, bondage, CBT, light pain, nipple play, JOI, pegging/anal play, and so much more! I’m very open to most kinks and willing to try out just about anything with the exception of public exposures/tasks, scat, animal play, anything harmful or that causes permanent damage, involving friends/family, forced bi, and age play.

If you’ve made it this far, thanks for sticking around! I'm sure I've missed a few things so feel free to send me a message if you would like to chat more,

I hope to hear from you soon!

Featured Threads

New Personals