BigBecca

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2016
Good Morning you lovely People my name is Becca and I am Sub. As you might tell from my Name i am a heavy Girl, in January 2017 I had my highest weight at 268lbs and I decided to lose some weight and now currently I am at 180lbs and my goal to reach is 160lbs, so to loose the last 20lbs I am looking for a fun way to lose it and what's more fun than doing some kinky exercises so when I started in January 2017 I bought myself some exercise equipment which includes:
- a Training bench
- A barbel
- Two dumbells
- A variety of weight plates from 1kg-20
- Skipping rope
- a kettlebell (8kg)
- two strong resistance bands

So I am asking you to spice up my exercise plan, you can post Dares, Rules and instructions as long as it's in my limits. And please be reasonable with your Dares, I am not doing stuff that will hurt me or things too dangerous, as dealing with weights can cause some injury.

Just one thing, the Fitness stuff is not in my apartment I have a small fitness room in my basement and i live at the first floor in a small apartment building, I am willing to call that semi-public so feel free to involve my way down to the basement into your dares and also I can do exercises in my apartment and you can also determine my post workout routine.

In Addition here is a list of Items I own:
- Clothespins 24
- A Whip
- Handcuffs
- Ductape
- Combination lock
- Thumbtacks
- Sandpaper
- Ice Cubes
- normal Household Items

Also my diet is flexible but I restrict myself to 1500kcal a day, you can modify my eating schedule also, if you like. And I’m a nurse and work in a two shift system, that why my workout times vary depending on my shift.

So I invite you to be creative and and fun making me work my ass off :)

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Alright looks like this could be fun :)

MY first dare is simple put several clothpins on your nipples and tits and do 30 situps. your tits must touch your knees to count. When you are done start a timer for 10 mins, only then may you remove the clothepins.

next dare. Next time you exercise downstairs put some sandpaper in your bra (a tight one and with the course side against your nipples naturally)

If you can do that fine I suggest you make a tack bra if you dont already have one.
With that on you are to do 25 pushups. If you need to stop you are only allowed to rest on your stomach leaving your weight on your tits. Even better if you do this in your exercise room.

Featured Threads

New Personals