Wal-Mart Buys

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
What are some good items to buy at Wal-Mart to use for humiliation and fun ;)

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
magic markers to write on your body humiliating words.

Depends diapers

that kind of thing

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Lube, condoms, fleet enema kit, rope, stupid outfits, duct tape, tons of possibilities.

someguy0786

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2012
Condoms, Cucumbers, and Nyquil, and just wait for the look. (I have done this, Condoms and Cucumbers were for work, and Nyquill because I was sick)

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Get yourself a cucumber, duct tape, rope, a collar + leash, condoms, and honey. If they say anything to you say the boyfriends in for a real treat tonight we are using all of this

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
clothes pins

twine

magic marker

rope

hairbrush för spanking and/or makeshift dildo

electric toothbrush

many types of makeshift dildos. Let your fantasy run loose. Banan carrot and also tools like screwdrivers or hammer with the right handle can do the job

paper weights as makeshift weights

(bind nipples with twine and hang weights on them)

olive oil (for massage )

diary (a sex diary of course)

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
These are wonderful! I've made a list and will be shopping soon!

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
292_1000.jpg

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
A lot of the time I have a 'dry' or even 'weird' sense of humor, so people don't 'get' when I'm joking. Regardless, there is somebody out there who I know would, if you know what I mean. (In relation to my previous post.)

So yes, love is awkward, and very messy.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
A lot of the time I have a 'dry' or even 'weird' sense of humor, so people don't 'get' when I'm joking. Regardless, there is somebody out there who I know would, if you know what I mean. (In relation to my previous post.)

So yes, love is awkward, and very messy.

The using it as a toy or vibe ain't that weird. seeing the guy eating like that kinda is ;)

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
The using it as a toy or vibe ain't that weird. seeing the guy eating like that kinda is ;)

I think using -sweetcorn- is weird, personally.
I could understand cucumbers or some other elongated product on the end of the drill if you were in the mood, but sweetcorn? Wouldn't the kernels just break off whilst it was being 'used'?
Good luck cleaning up after that one.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I think using -sweetcorn- is weird, personally.
I could understand cucumbers or some other elongated product on the end of the drill if you were in the mood, but sweetcorn? Wouldn't the kernels just break off whilst it was being 'used'?
Good luck cleaning up after that one.

true would be hard cleaning and probably looks weird but i guess it gives a nice sensation

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
true would be hard cleaning and probably looks weird but i guess it gives a nice sensation

Plus I'm sure if a stray kernel got stuck 'down there' it might instigate some sort of infection and a trip to my local GP.

I'll stick to cucumbers if I ever have to resort to food products, but if I'm ever reduced to sweetcorn, I'll be sure to inform others of the experience.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Plus I'm sure if a stray kernel got stuck 'down there' it might instigate some sort of infection and a trip to my local GP.

I'll stick to cucumbers if I ever have to resort to food products, but if I'm ever reduced to sweetcorn, I'll be sure to inform others of the experience.

ok we'll be waiting ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals