Need help!

sasha26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 9, 2013
I have a really tight pussy. Anything I can do to loosen it up???

Sethie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2013
Tampa

This is what I command: get a bottle, fill with water, then put in freezer, remove frozen bottle, let it sit for a moment, then shove it in your pussy. Take pics to show you followed the directions

Sethie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2013
Tampa
okay will do that!!

Also..after that...I want you to find something that will stretch your pussy, something youthink is too big but will take it...I don't care what it is, but pictures need to be shown that you follow

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012

get a large cola bottle, 2L or half gallon (depending on which size they serve in singapore) and put it on the floor, with the bottle cap at the top, still unopened, then sit your pussy down on the very large bottle.
if you can't fit it in entirely sit on it and lift your feet from the ground cautiously, 1 at first, and the second if you feel you can take it

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
I hope you will be inspired by us.
would also like to see pictures of you in public doing those daring things, like walking with your buttons undone or without a bra and flashing in public.
would love seeing that very much. or video's would do quite nicely, if you can upload them somewhere

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
if you don't have such a large cola bottle, you can go out and get one wearing no more than 2 items of clothing and something to wear on your feet.
no bra, no panties, and something that covers as little of your body as possible, for example a short skirt and a tank top or any other tight fitting top, preferably to cover as little skin as possible, then upload a picture of the outfit you got the bottle in

sasha26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 9, 2013
oh thats an amazing one. but its night here, so tom i'll do it. and post pics!!

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
oh thats an amazing one. but its night here, so tom i'll do it. and post pics!!

very much looking forward to it!
and for both the skirt as the top are to be as tight and exposing as much skin as possible. it's also very hot if the fabric is see-thru so you may as well be naked ;)
and if the shops are near to your house you can try doing that on foot instead of going there in a car. or use public transportation to get to your destination

sasha26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 9, 2013
i already decided the outfit. cant wait to wear it!! and im definitely walking to the store ;)

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
Very much Looking forward to seeing those pictures (or video's)

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Stretch

There is two ways of stretching yr pussy. A wine bottle is great because it is glass and smooth and gentaly gets bigger. If that is to big to stretch u then use pencils or crayons and every 10 min put in one more to keep stretching u. If u want to make it more exciting u can edge then put another pencil in then edge and continue. Have fun my friend

Featured Threads

New Personals