Exposed naked and recognized?

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I recently found photos of myself naked posted on-line in three different locations. I have no idea how the photos came to be posted there or by whom. One has been post for ten months and another for a year and one only a few months.

On seeing these photos suddenly pop up before my eyes was a shock and I am embarrassed at them being posted but I am also very turned on by being exposed like that. At first I didn't look at the length of time the photos had been posted but once I'd seen how long they had been exposed on web for anyone to see my embarrassment and shock grew as did my arousal.

My embarrassment is made worse by the fact I have no way to remove the photos myself. I have sent messages to the poster and I have had one returned as no longer active and another rude reply which basically said "your posted, live with it, as I'm not removing it and if you ask again I'll spread it further. This reply strangely turned me on and I was thinking of asking again just to see if they would carry out their threat. I checked earlier to see if they were still posted as I hoped they might have been taken down after all and the posting had gone but I now see it has reappeared and just looks like it was being edited.

So now I find myself permanently exposed to anyone who might find me. I was wondering though just how easy it would be for someone to find them as I have searched via the search engines and luckily nothing appears in the results. But I'm still embarrassed at being posted.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Yes... and it was not pleasant ... having a very small family I never thought It would be a problem posting a few sexy pix of me on local forums... yes, I was topless in most... nothing hard core.. I enjoyed showing my face and secure in the fact that the people I knew would not be trolling the internet where my pix were... especially since the forums focused on a narrow group of people.. But, low and behold... I get a email... that says... Aunt _____ is that you..... I died where I sat... it was horrible... it was the 14 yr old son of my nephew that was on the site... just doing what 14 yr olds do when their home alone in their bedrooms.. I spent days getting all my photos deleted across the net.. I have not posted a face photo since...

That must have been a real :eek: moment and I'm curious as to what happened afterwards. Did you ask him not to tell anyone ? What happened when you met in real life, god that must have been embarrassing and do you think you successfully removed all your photos or do you think some may still be floating about out there.

How did you do search for your photos to check they were gone.by search engine or another means ? I really curious about that answer as I want to check how exposed I might be.

Featured Threads

New Personals