Humiliate me

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
sure thing you whore

God what are you even supposed to be showing off with thoughs pitifully small tits. Then to top it off your ass seems to be flat as a board too what a pitiful excuse for a woman you are.
You probably cant even give proper head you should go put on some nipple clamps not that their likely to stay As punishment.

LittleEm29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
I'm sorry my tits are so worthless. And I'm sorry that I don't have actual nipple clamps, but I put clothespins on my nipples instead.

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
how does it feel you shameless whore

How does it feel you shameless whore to have your worthless nipples pinched.
Now while you tell me how it feels shove a dildo in your dirty pussy you shameless mongrel.

Last edited:

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
I'm sorry my tits are so worthless. And I'm sorry that I don't have actual nipple clamps, but I put clothespins on my nipples instead.

that is a lot of sorry your worthless disgusting slut.

you are to write on that flat chest, "Disgusting slut" clamp those tits with the clothes pins and that clit. at least that ass is not as flat as those tits.

LittleEm29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
Thank you for commenting and degrading this nasty whore. I'll hopefully take more pictures later. the more humiliated I am, the more pictures I'll post.

bigmac

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2015
I understand why you don't want to be owned long term is because you don't deserve to be owned by anyone and your ass mouth and pussy are just holes for pleasure by everyone and everything you can find

LittleEm29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks for all the comments for this unworthy slut. I've posted another picture as was requested in a PM.

Skott

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2013
your album

I want you to post a picture of you sucking a real cock. Preferably a stranger's. Also another one you at work, this time with your panties down also and something up your ass.

LittleEm29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
I want you to post a picture of you sucking a real cock. Preferably a stranger's. Also another one you at work, this time with your panties down also and something up your ass.

Sorry, if you read my signature you'll see I don't like anal. And I don't know if I'm up to sucking a stranger's cock - anything you'd like instead?

LittleEm29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
More pics are posted. If you want to see something in particular, post here or PM me and I'll do your dare - if I like it - and either post pics in my album or PM them to you privately!

Skott

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2013
Sorry, if you read my signature you'll see I don't like anal. And I don't know if I'm up to sucking a stranger's cock - anything you'd like instead?

How about a cock of someone you know then?

LittleEm29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2015
How about a cock of someone you know then?

Tbh with you i like semi-public dares and stuff like that but I'd rather not DIRECTLY involve other people. If you'd like you can punish me for that.

Skott

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2013
Tbh with you i like semi-public dares and stuff like that but I'd rather not DIRECTLY involve other people. If you'd like you can punish me for that.

ok, no cumming for 3 days, and spank your ass 50 times each day until your punishment is over.
Also, I still want to see you sucking something. Be creative.

MasterOfTheHouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 29, 2015
Wow, look how saggy and floppy your pussy flaps are. How many cocks have been fucking that cum bucket? It's probably a disease ridden hallway by now. Fucking whore. When you walk near people do they smell the permanent smell of cum of your breath? Your fucking tits are a disgrace! Not worth receiving an old hobo's crusty spunk. Do men fuck you from behind so they don't have to see them and think they are fucking an ugly little boy? You certainly look very practiced in that bent over position, whore. Waving your flat little pancake ass in the air. Fucking awful. But at least it's a damn sight prettier than your chest or you cock breath face.

Featured Threads

New Personals