Share Your Fantasy...

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
An orgy.. everyone doing everyone. Perhaps even being blindfolded so you wouldn't know who all you had sex with.

BDSMman

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2013
My fantasy

I just have a girl at school that I dont remove my eyes from here , I swear she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life
Not very tall , little chubby in the ass , crystal brown her , snow white cheeks and arms
The girls takes with me the collage bus and she puts a headphone in her holy ears and reads a novel , for me I keep looking at her all the time and my heart beats heavily and I dream to strip this girl slowly and have sex with her
She also has a bf :(

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
One Fantasy

Mine currently would be to be blindfolded and thrown into a car / van, driven to some woods then tied to a tree, endure being stripped naked, forced to cum and drink it, have my tormentors urinate on me then leave me tied up naked, covered in piss / mud for someone else to come along and abuse me again and again.

Perhaps more realistic, would be to be humiliated on webcam, I have often fantacised about being forced to strip live on cam, In my fantasy I am being blackmailed into submission, showing a complete stranger/s everything I have to offer.

(if only fantasies came true lol)

Last edited:

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
I have many. The top ones of course are

1. Streaking around somewhere under the watchful eye of cameras in order to entertain without fear of arrest or capture (unless of course they want to punish me ;) )
  2. Be a cute puppy
  3. Be chained up and milked until I squeal for mercy

Need I say more?

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
My fantasy is to be eighteen years old again and have a hot mother like the one in this picture.

106_1000.jpg

We would fuck every day while my father is at work. On the weekends, we would fuck on the living room couch late at night while he is upstairs sleeping.

My fantasy mother and I would go out on a date every Friday night. Sometimes, when we go to parties, everyone would be shocked when Mom and I would start kissing.

I would unbutton her blouse and play with her tits while everyone is watching us.

After a while, Mom would unzip my pants and give me a blowjob.

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
207_1000.jpg

Daddy, I really like your new car.

The big back seat is really comfortable.

We are taking an overnight trip to see Grandma and you have been driving for a long time.

It will be getting dark soon.

Why don't you get in the back with me and let Mom drive?

I have some condoms in my purse, but if you don't want to wear one, it's okay with me.

My girlfriend says that her father always uses one because he is worried about incest. She told him, "Well, if you fuck me while wearing a rubber then our skin won't be touching. Incest won't be an issue. She buys a twelve pack of condoms each week for them."

Daddy, do you want to use one or not?

Hurry and make your decision.

Mom is done in the bathroom and coming back to the car.

Last edited:

Sethie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2013
Tampa
Deep dark Fantasy

So...yeah

I have fantasized about being put on all 4's on a bed, my hands and feet tied so I cannot move, being lindfolded, then being fucked by a woman and her strapon. What I don't realize is the woman invited her friends, the dominant woman tells me to service her friends without question...so i end up licking pussy, sucking fake cock (possibly real also), becoming a literal fuck toy...

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Fantasy

I have a fantasy where my darling takes me unexpectedly, grabs me from behind and throws me in the trunk of his car. I have no idea who has taken me or where we're going. Once we get there I realize its a cabin in the woods, where no one can hear me scream. He lets me see it's him when he opens the trunk, then grabs me by the hair, pulling me fighting into the cabin. I almost get away several times but he finally throws me to the bed, tying me spread eagled, blind folded and gagged.
He spends the next two days teasing me, forcing me to cum repeatedly, fucking me in every way he can think of. Spanking and whipping and torturing me.

But after those two days he finally releases me and kisses my whole body. Makes love to me gently, and then carries me naked out to the porch to watch the sun go down and listen to the wind through the trees, and our hearts beating out the same rhythm.

Ultimate fantasy. Darling I hope you see this ;)

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Tied cock and balls

Love to have a girl tied to my cock and balls on a swing while I go deep into her ass and pussy

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Being the only guy on a beach, in a forest, or on a mountain, surrounded by a tribe of women, who would run after me, strip me and use me as they please (without torturing me) :)

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
i've got several really, my latest is that while I'm doing some dares at work, like wearing panties and fishnets and locked in my chastity cage, one of the sexy women I work with realized what I'm doing, comes over and checks, then tells me that I have to do what ever she wants or she'll tell others.
She then takes me to the bathroom (womens of course) tells me to strip, takes my picture on her phone and sends me it telling me to give her the key to the cage.
The next day she comes in and asks to see that I'm still in the cage and takes me to a storage closet when she bends me over and fucks me with a strapon taking more pictures.
this goes on all week and then she gives me back the key but tells me she's posted the pictures online but blurred out my fave and gives me the address to see the proof.
The next week the other sexy lady in the office discovers what happened and proceeds to do the same things and more.
I then become both of their slave and they use and abuse me at work and at home.

this won't happen with them... but I'd like something similar

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
Fantasy ?

Recently i have had a man talk to me about having me naked laying on a bed as he fucks my mouth and uses a crop on my back and butt. That has stuck in my head for a week or so and it is one i would like to do one day, if only i could find someone willing to do it :(

naughtyboy75

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2010
fantasy

One of my favourite fantasies is to be forced by my wife to give anothet man a blowjob, before she has sex with him.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
To swing together

My dream is to have a girl on a swing but the other end of the ropes are tied around my cock and balls. Then another rope from my cock and balls going to the roof. Next as she swings back and forth my hard tied cock goes in her ass then in her pussy etc. then for extra tightness only cock and balls I would lift my legs putting even more weight into squeezing my cock and balls so tight till I fill her up
Anyone interested????? Please

badjanack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2012
Want my gf to behave like a sweet, cute, little whore, smiling while doing the nasty things I want her to do - anything including me dominating her. Also I want to do something extreme...like choking her until she passes out, but with her not being restrained in any way, but by her simply submitting to it and accepting it for my pleasure, even be willing to let me choke her to death (something I would never do of course).

Also, cuckolding and orgasm denial. I get turned on especially by anything extreme - pregnancy risks, permanent chastity, etc. Of course I wouldn't do any of them really, but the talk is enough to drive me crazy.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Perhaps more realistic, would be to be humiliated on webcam, I have often fantacised about being forced to strip live on cam, In my fantasy I am being blackmailed into submission, showing a complete stranger/s everything I have to offer.

(if only fantasies came true lol)

It looks like your fantasy has come true! (read here)

Enjoy!

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
The future I hope for

My fantasy is a simple one. It is my hope that my wife and I will grow old together. That she recognizes her inner sub and submits to vein my slave soon with her sister slaves.

To be fair I will give a collaring ceremony each year for them to choose to stay collared or be free. My hope is that they stay with us. Have a few more kids. On with my wife and a few with my slaves. Living a content and fulfilling life with them.

malelikesorders

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 9, 2013
cum eating slave

Don't be shy we know you're not so might as well let us know what gets you hot. What would be your perfect fantasy ??
i'd like to be used by a group of women, oral slave, ass worship, pegging, and every time I cum I am made to eat it, or they won't use me any more

greeneyedkitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 16, 2013
To be ruled with an iron fist

I have two huge fantasies:
1)I would love a woman or a man who would give me strict rules and enforce them all the time. If I break the least important rule barely then I'd expect severe punishment. I don't know why but being bossed around turns me on big time.
2) Being sandwiched between two men one penetrating me and me penetrating the other while a girl sits and laughs before forcing me to have oral with her while doing CBT to me. (for some reason now after thinking about sexy men I really want to give a blowjob!)

Anina

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2013
fantasy

my biggest dream is simply to make my master truly and entirely happy by being the perfect fucktoy for him. fulfilling all his wishes, needs and kinks like a good slave should... and to see the delight in his eyes when i finally reach that!

Featured Threads

New Personals