Exposed naked and recognized?

dommedom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2012
You that have post naked pics with face: have you already be recognized by someone you know? Does it turn you on? Tell what do you think about it!

bigblackcoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 28, 2016
I posted a nude in snapchat if my dick and a few of my friends accidentally saw it. Luckily I explained why and they believed me. It was embarrassing but I'm just glad my dick wasn't flaccid so they don't think it's small(it's not,at all).

jennifer_mc

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2015
I'm always curious if any of the guys I've exposed have been caught

MFDOOM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 28, 2016
Jacksonville
I've always been curious if I was on the internet somewhere but never brought myself to actually go look. I know google has some type of program where you can take a picture of yourself and it somehow uses facial recognition to search the web for similar pics. I slipped up and fell for an extremely obvious prank a while back that I know there was a lot of cell phone footage. I'm just not going to look for it and stick with the out of sight out of mind technique!

gajr14

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2016
A guy I know reasonably well online, but never actually met, found me on tumblr a few weeks ago. It was quite strange because his first reaction was to think I didn't know about it and someone had done it with my permission

Joe2be

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
May 24, 2015
California
I have been found and caught and tho it is quite exciting it is very humiliating at the same time. I actually look forward to having more people finding the pics that have posted online that I have no control over and hope others post them around too.

jennifer_mc

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2015
I have been found and caught and tho it is quite exciting it is very humiliating at the same time. I actually look forward to having more people finding the pics that have posted online that I have no control over and hope others post them around too.

Oh awesome, who found you?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
You that have post naked pics with face: have you already be recognized by someone you know? Does it turn you on? Tell what do you think about it!

Although I don't have face pics on this site currently, I do elsewhere. To my knowledge I haven't been caught but the thought of it is very exciting! I'm not sure how I'd feel in reality though. LOL :p:eek:

jhark7999

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 21, 2014
I have not as far as I know. The thought of it happening turns me on tho.

Progochub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2014
I have some face pics on (free) members-only sites. Some even connected to my real hometown. I always hope to be seen, recognized and (hopefully) approached :)

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
I wish!!
Can only imagine having to explain them to somebody I knew. Serious turn-on .

mrmusicman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 25, 2014
Cammed, captured, and recognized!

A couple of decades ago, when CUSeeMe was all the rage for camming (and long before pay-for-play camming started), I was vidcapped and posted on a website. I knew nothing about it till some of my friends saw it and directed me to it...it was quite a shock, but certainly not a turnoff!

Of course, I was not the only one who was exposed--one of my female friends got a whole masturbation session vidcapped and put into a foreign-made documentary about sex on the (then still fairly young) internet--now THAT was a shocker for her, but I think it only made her more interested in playing for a small audience of friends, since she had already been viewed by a large audience of strangers!

Personally, I miss the days of free cam play with friends...even though Skype and similar programs are out there, the sense of community that pervaded most of the CUSeeMe users is missing. One of my happiest CUSeeMe experiences was recognizing an old girlfriend of mine from several years before and several hundred miles away, whom I never even knew had any interest in camming (that was actually true--her then-husband had talked her into it).

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Great story! I only started camming after that had pretty much died out.

I *almost* inadvertently exposed myself last week. I had a revealing pic of me on my phone. I had to show some co-workers some pictures on my phone so I really needed to remove it. I liked the picture so I wanted to save a copy to my online account. My phone wasn't cooperating and while trying to get it saved, I inadvertently double trapped the share to Facebook option! I about died! The only thing that saved me was I was in an area with poor service and my phone wouldn't upload pictures. I was still stressed for about 6 hours or so expecting at any time to receive a message or call about my Facebook post.

Afterward it was a huge rush thinking about what almost happened. I can't help but get turned on just thinking about it. LOL.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
The only time I have post myself was if I lost a bet and the forfeit involved me being posted but then it usually gets removed when the time is up, that is how my profile photos come to be posted at the moment.

No one has, as far as I know copied and reposted any of my photos, but if they ever did I hope they would tell me. I know I would be embarrassed knowing I was exposed like, but I also think I might find it exciting but not having experienced it I could not really say. I think would accept it in a fun way despite my embarrassment.

If I was ever recognised by someone?,:eek::eek::eek: that would really be an embarrassment overload. I could probably think up some excuse for it but at the end of the day I doubt anyone would believe it and knowing they had seen me naked and probably saved the photos and posted them on further, that would be really embarrassing. It is one of those things that you could never take back or erase, you would just have to live with the fact for the rest of your life and knowing my friends they wouldn't let me ever forget it. But as my exposure has been very limited I doubt it could happen to me.

I have found a friend of mine post topless on a site but it was not posted by her and I have no idea if she consented to it, probably not. I was just a single photo with no information or comments that would make me think she knows about it so I have not said anything to her as I want to spare her the embarrassment and I wouldn't wish to cause trouble for her. I have never reposted it but I have kept it and I do sometimes think to myself when I see her " I know what you look like naked" which is fun.

sexybbw4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 10, 2016
Horrible Experience

Yes... and it was not pleasant ... having a very small family I never thought It would be a problem posting a few sexy pix of me on local forums... yes, I was topless in most... nothing hard core.. I enjoyed showing my face and secure in the fact that the people I knew would not be trolling the internet where my pix were... especially since the forums focused on a narrow group of people.. But, low and behold... I get a email... that says... Aunt _____ is that you..... I died where I sat... it was horrible... it was the 14 yr old son of my nephew that was on the site... just doing what 14 yr olds do when their home alone in their bedrooms.. I spent days getting all my photos deleted across the net.. I have not posted a face photo since...

imflashing2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2016
Recognized? Not yet

I have recently been posting some photos of me naked with my face showing. Up till a few months ago I only did that on a few nudist sites. I saw a post on FETLIFE about an exposure site (http://leveled.weax.net/index.php) and decided to play along with the game. I'm not sure what would happen if someone I know sees me but it's exciting thinking that could happen.

Featured Threads

New Personals