teamviewer

spoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 18, 2009
ok so i not to sure where this goes but i was wondering if anyone here had teamviewer and was willing to use it with me

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I do but you want to control mine or me control yours

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
Im in. when you wanna connect?

Last edited:

collinx.x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
I am just saying, teamviewer is nice, but if it is what I am thinking of, then it is also dangerous, cause i used it once, and i got hacked from my ip the guy got while i wasn't looking, and i lost my PC,and they tried to get in my bank accounts.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am just saying, teamviewer is nice, but if it is what I am thinking of, then it is also dangerous, cause i used it once, and i got hacked from my ip the guy got while i wasn't looking, and i lost my PC,and they tried to get in my bank accounts.

Teamviewer doesn't use IP but their online database having a number or a name for every client. Your IP is easy to be spotted in a regular yahoo conversation (old method used is netstat).

Have a look on your email if you have got bank account details in your sent or inbox folder. Also you may have been a phishing victim. It is not related to teamviewer - but take note, everyone you chat on yahoo can find out your IP. Just cannot do almost anything using your IP.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
I would love to use Teamviewer at some time, but only after establishing a a good bond of trust.

There are so many great play possibilities with it, but also a lot of risks involved.

tie-me-up

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2011
i'd be perfectly willing to teamviewer anyone, maybe let me have a set time-length to find any incriminating photos to post here?

pm me if you are interested

Last edited:

Night Fury

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2013
I would be willing to control any PC.
Dig out smut and post it here :D

/Fury

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Haha..just read through. All males in this thread.. :) me too... :) good thread although.!

Featured Threads

New Personals