Master wants to humiliate his slut here (23 f)

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Be fully clothed only exposing breast and pussy with words "trash only" on the pussy and stuff both holes with pegs

punishmentNeeder

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2014
Master wants to create an image album here with your ideas. Wants to humiliate this slut as much as possible. Have ropes, vibrator, buttplug, nipple clamps. Also this slut gonna be bound, punished, used and abused for 30 minutes for each original idea.

Also this is for you all:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6436

likes: bondage, humiliation, degradation, mild pain, spanking, body writing,
limits : public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood, watersports
CUm all over her and pert 5 clamps on her pussy

Nawee

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2014
rub inside of pussy with hot sauce and clamp it shut. fill your tits with clothespins and tie them together

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
sluttybird.

here is one that I enjoy on my sluts.

A. pick a pair of tights/leggings/jeggins. which ever tights/leggings/jeggins you elect, make them crotchless by using a pair of sciccors on them. The color of the tights are preferable if they are brightly colored or shiney material (Spandex) but black works.
B. After making the tights/leggings/jeggins crotchless. Put a blouse/or shirt on and a pair of heels.
C. grab some clips/clamps. Lay down and expose yourself and clip/clamp the clit. If you have more than one clip/clamp. Clamp the lips also. take pics as you are doing this for your album.
D. If you have veggies specifically cucumbers or squash, use those on the clamped pus. Pics.
E. Get on all four. same as above. Pics.

6Grimmis9

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2014
Take a picture with your you sitting on your ass on the floor where you belong in front of a bed then tilt your head back spead your legs & take him balls deep in your throat while fingering your ass & pussy ! Then take him balls deep & hold it in till your eyes water then take a picture of your face with the cock still in your throat & I wanna see your tears ! Before you do all this write I want Ethan's cock on your stomach !!

Featured Threads

New Personals