25/f looking for dares

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
my mistress is making me post here to get more dares/challenges for me to do.

I have multiple toys ( vibrator, nipple clamps & nipple cups, anal plug, sybian and pumping machine )

Any kind of dares/challenges that are not in my limits are welcome, my mistress will look at them and when I did one I will have to post how it went here

Dislikes I really don't like, but will still do if mistress tells me to, limits I will not do, as things are mentioned I might add things to limits/dislikes, as I might have forgotten some

it might be some days before I post anything as it depends on my mistress to pick out ( and possibly edit ) dares

My dislikes are friends/family/animals/men
My Limits are illegal/wound inflicting/pictures

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
It's interesting that animals is just a dislike for you... normally if people think to put that in it's a limit, but anyway sorry to break this too you but you probably won't get much of a response out of the members on this site with a thread like this... First off your initial post didn't have much information on it so it's like we don't even know much about you (now I'm not saying that you have to spill your life story or anything but still...) Secondly you don't really give us much to go on. Like you don't give us a direction to take our dares in. Third off you say that you'll do anything as long as it isn't in your limits, but you still don't tell us what you like. Finally the post it's self sounds boring so I doubt you'll actually get any other posts on here... Huh my personal advice is to look at some good similar posts and see how to actually make a good request thread and then make a whole new thread that is actually good.

Anyway since I'm feeling sorry for you and the mistress you must have embarrassed by writing this pathetic thread for I'll throw you a bone and give you a dare that's actually pretty high quality... well better then most the unimaginative stuff you'd get out of a thread like this anyway. That said it may be closer to a punishment than a dare.

Dare: First get your vibe. Second put it in your pussy and turn it on. Third leave it there for three days, and no cumming. If your vibe has multiple speeds increase the speed by one each day until you reach the max speed or until three days are up. Once you reach the max speed leave it on that speed. Make sure you bring extra batteries where ever you go so that way if it dies you can run to the nearest bathroom and resurrect it. ok? Now then if you do cum I want you to do 100 squats naked in front of your door so if anyone opens it they will see you. Oh and that's 100 squats per orgasm for your information.

jjt787

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2014
maine
It's interesting that animals is just a dislike for you... normally if people think to put that in it's a limit, but anyway sorry to break this too you but you probably won't get much of a response out of the members on this site with a thread like this... First off your initial post didn't have much information on it so it's like we don't even know much about you (now I'm not saying that you have to spill your life story or anything but still...) Secondly you don't really give us much to go on. Like you don't give us a direction to take our dares in. Third off you say that you'll do anything as long as it isn't in your limits, but you still don't tell us what you like. Finally the post it's self sounds boring so I doubt you'll actually get any other posts on here... Huh my personal advice is to look at some good similar posts and see how to actually make a good request thread and then make a whole new thread that is actually good.

Anyway since I'm feeling sorry for you and the mistress you must have I like the way you thinkembarrassed by writing this pathetic thread for I'll throw you a bone and give you a dare that's actually pretty high quality... well better then most the unimaginative stuff you'd get out of a thread like this anyway. That said it may be closer to a punishment than a dare.

Dare: First get your vibe. Second put it in your pussy and turn it on. Third leave it there for three days, and no cumming. If your vibe has multiple speeds increase the speed by one each day until you reach the max speed or until three days are up. Once you reach the max speed leave it on that speed. Make sure you bring extra batteries where ever you go so that way if it dies you can run to the nearest bathroom and resurrect it. ok? Now then if you do cum I want you to do 100 squats naked in front of your door so if anyone opens it they will see you. Oh and that's 100 squats per orgasm for your information.
I like the way you think how are your dares going

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
I like the way you think how are your dares going

Thanks and even if I think this thread is basically a lost cause please don't ask me something like that on someone else's thread that's just bad manners if you want to know just send a pm. Oh and I prefer to consider them tasks really just a preference but still

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014

Anyway since I'm feeling sorry for you and the mistress you must have embarrassed by writing this pathetic thread for I'll throw you a bone and give you a dare that's actually pretty high quality... well better then most the unimaginative stuff you'd get out of a thread like this anyway. That said it may be closer to a punishment than a dare.

I guess I should have been more precise with my information, so I will add a couple things here now

Things I have done before: Public nudity, group humiliation, prolonged vibrator use, bondage, oral, anal, sex, group sex, I have been gangbanged by 10 people in about an hour time, public sex, spanking

about my dislikes, friends: they can do anything, but would prefer not to include them, family can do anything with exception of fucking ( so fondling, fingering, etc is allowed ), animals is the same as family ( no fucking, but licking / riding while naked etc is allowed ) and lastly for dislikes, men, even tho they are allowed to do anything, I prefer not to include them

my limits, illegal of-course, I don't want to get into legal problems, wound inflicting, I don't want to get any wounds, pain is allowed, but if it inflicts wounds ( or chance to ) then its a no, pictures I also don't allow, even when dressed etc I feel very uncomfortable with pictures/video, possibly, in the future I will allow this, but at the moment, that is a no

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

Mistress said I will do this to the letter on Saturday, and also told me to ask if you have more challenges like this

Jest_R

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2014
Dare

Strip naked,Put on the nipple clamps and the butt plug, use the vibrator to edge five times. After each one, change positions.

Slavehunter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2013
I think you should gather all your friends together and beat your 10 person gangband for an hour. Make it as public as you can and allso have some family there just to make it more humiliating for you

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will go out in smallest skirt, very loose mans white button up shirt. You will cut off the top 4 to 5 buttons. You will go out for dinner and drinks. Play pool at least 10 games. Anyone asks about the sigh, you are to tell all are allowed to fell anything they want, and you will thank them. Then you find up to 4 guys and 4 girls, you must go up to them and ask if they would like to feel you up, or anything else.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 3 times rip the clamps off. Do this 12 times if needed, and pm me. If you can’t do it you will beg for a stronger punishment.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will be naked kneeling on rice, at a table. Your hand you normally write with will be tied to the table, leg or somehow so it cannot reach the top of the table. You can tie it with a shoelace. Now you will write 250 times.
Dear maser your hory little slut has ben bad and desrves whatever you desire to do me. Please accept my apogy. I promise I will do better.
Now this must be all correct such as capital letters, punition, and must not be on 1 line. Any unreadable lines will have to be redone 10 times.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I have many more for u to but I think this is enough to start. I need prof it all was done too.

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014

so I did this now, at first it felt okish, but after getting past the second knot on the first time it started to hurt from the icy hot, it was done outside, in the backyard ( closed off ) between 2 trees ( about 16 feet apart from each other )
I was completely naked, and if I complained or took too long, mistress spanked me with a whip, it was hard to move forward, especially at the knots, it took me around 15 - 20 minutes to do this from when I started to move across the rope until I did the 5th time

Jest_R, your dare is not that much of a dare, I have had to do that a lot before

firemaster, my mistress also told me that I will be doing the 2 other dares that you said ( not the rice one ), not sure what day yet, as for "proof" it was all done, the only thing that I can do for proof is writing it here, as pictures etc are in my limits, plus my mistress is the one that will be making sure I do the dares/challenges

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
ok, it would be nice to get a pm of at least 150 words of how each task went, where, and felt in complete detail. I believe this would be good for u to do. I hope your mistress agrees. you will just type it right here. I will check all spelling, punctuation, and everything else. if something is wrong u will be punished!

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 3 times rip the clamps off. Do this 12 times if needed, and pm me. If you can’t do it you will beg for a stronger punishment.

This one has been done, I had vib and anal plug inside, all settings were maximum speed, my hands were also tied behind my back, for the one of twelve, I first failed, the weights touched the glass, the second try for the first one I succeeded

2/12 I succeeded on my first try
3/12 I failed twice but succeeded on the 3rd try
4/12 and 5/12 I managed to get it on the first try again
6/12 I failed 4 times as my mistress started to spank my ass, but I did manage to do it on the 5th try after getting the clamps pulled off and then placed on my nipples again
7/12 I got on the 3rd try
8/12 my mistress too the vibrator out and instead decided to fist me, I failed 9 times and got it on the 10th try, the clamps got pulled of 3 times
9/12 was back with vibrator and I did it on the first try
10/12 I was left alone again and managed to do it on the 2nd try
11/12 I failed 7 times because mistress decided to play with my breasts and caused the weights to hit the glasses
12/12 I failed completely as my mistress was tickling me ( I am very ticklish in some places ) while trying to complete it and failed 12 times

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Vacuum pump your clit for a hour, increasing the pump every 10 minute until you can't stand it any more,
Have clamps on nipple with the heaviest weight that will hang from them for that hour.
After the hour straddle the sybian on full power for a hour.
Every time you cum on the sybian spank each tit 50 times with a wooden spoon.
Enjoy

moretech

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
You will go out in smallest skirt, very loose mans white button up shirt. You will cut off the top 4 to 5 buttons. You will go out for dinner and drinks. Play pool at least 10 games. Anyone asks about the sigh, you are to tell all are allowed to fell anything they want, and you will thank them. Then you find up to 4 guys and 4 girls, you must go up to them and ask if they would like to feel you up, or anything else.

This one is done too now, The shirt I used only had 5 buttons, had the top 3 buttons open ( did not cut them off ) having the first button that was used being about halfway between my navel and breasts, I was not wearing a bra, and it was very loose, had to fix it from sliding down my shoulders constantly, skirt was a loose skirt that is, when standing, just barely covering my ass, each time I bend over my ass was visible, and I was not wearing panties, as I do not drink alcohol I just went to play pool, did 15 games to compensate for the not drinking, not many people asked about the sight but my mistress was there and told, out loud, that they could touch me anywhere, a lot of guys and girls fondled, spanked and fingered me, at the end of the pool games ( last 3 games ) I didn't even have the time to fix the shirt and the last 2 buttons were also unbuttoned, so the shirt was completely open then I went around and asked random people if they wanted to feel me up or anything else, one guy said no ( his gf was there ), one guy only fondled and fingered me, the other two guys fucked me, 2 of the four girls I asked spanked me, one while a guy was fucking me, and other than that, all 4 of the girls felt me up, one of the guys that fucked me, before he started, took my skirt off and my blouse was by this time already taken off, after the 4 guys and 4 girls were done I tried to find my clothing but couldn't find them, went home ( in mistress' car with her ) completely naked.

Featured Threads

New Personals