(Netherlands) Don't Wanna Tell: M/Dom/20 seeks F/Slave/21-24 ~ Slave pet cute loyal naughty

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
(Netherlands) Don't Wanna Tell: M/Dom/20 seeks F/Slave/21-24 ~ No real experience needed!

20 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

Good day fine people of Kink Talk,

I go by the name of Ifrit and am currently looking for a cute and naughty, FEMALE slave. I've been on this website for a couple days and figured I might as well give this a try.

About me:

I go by the name of Ifrit on the internet, I am willing to tell you my first name whenever I trust you enough. I'm a 20 year old, male that currently resides in The Netherlands. Most of my friends gave me the nickname 'The Gentleman' due to my kind/caring behavior and my respect for women. I've been in one serious Dom/Sub/Slave relationship so far that lasted about four months. Sadly she got a boyfriend and he wanted her to end this relationship. I'm about 6'2 in height, weigh about 210lbs. I have short, blond hair, green/grey eyes and moderate body hair. My bodysize I would consider chubby or a little more meat. Some of my fetishes are BDSM, Stockings/Garterbelts, Feetplay, Anal (Giving), Pissplay and Neko's/Catgirls

What am I looking?:

I'm looking for a cute and naughty slave that's willing to do my bidding, that's actually not afraid of sending me pictures of her orders. I do require photo's as evidence of your orders, I've been in too many dom/slave relationships only to find out that instead of a female it was a guy. I will ask for a photo as evidence that I'm indeed talking to a female and not a male. After that I won't ask for photo's until we trust each other, trust after all is the most important part of a relationship. Experience is well received, but certainly not required. I love beginners just as much as more experienced women. Body type wise, I prefer curvy/chubby, not overly skinny nor too overweight, but this can be talked about through PM.

What can you expect from me?:

Like most other masters that are looking for slave/subs, I will give you my trust, respect and honesty. I've perhaps not been very long in this type of buisness as I call it, but something that my nickname does say is that I will give you my trust once earned, my respect, which everyone begins with and my honesty. If you require proof that I am who I really am, that's fine, I will send you a picture to prove myself as well. You also get my understanding. I understand when you're not feeling too well or not having a great day, we all have those days from time to time and I respect you for telling me it. That shows a great deal of trust and honesty. But apart from being a slave, I'm also looking for more female friends, someone who I can talk to from time to time over either Skype/KiK/MSN. You can expect constant communication from me, since every relationship requires it.

What do I expect from you?:

I expect you to be honest with me, to show me that you respect me as a person and not just your master. Answers that exceed one sentence isn't a must, but it's a big turn on. I also require that you're willing to actually be my slave and that we aren't wasting each others time. If you have a couple of toys in your home that's good, but if you don't have any due to your home situation than that's fine as well. It just gives bonus points if you do. The most important thing that I expect from you is that you're honest, that you're willing, your respect and that you don't 'talk lyk th1s'.

Communication:

I prefer Skype or MSN due to it being an instant messanger and it being on a computer. My phone isn't that great, nor am I a first typer on the phone. KiK is fine as well, but I prefer Skype/MSN.

Interested?:

If you're interested in this, just shoot me a PM on here with as much information regarding what is in this topic as you can. Some questions however that I wish to have answered are the following:

- Why do you want to be a slave?
- What past experiences, if any, do you have?
- What are your likes/dislikes/limits?
- What do I get from making you my slave?

That's what I wish to know, also a photo as prove is required for this.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and that we can work something out.

Sincerely,

Ifrit/The Gentleman

• Kinks:
nipple play, feet play, stockings, BDSM, uniforms, piss play, anal (Giving), petplay, neko's/catgirls, toys, edging, body writing

• Experience:
See above

• Limits:
Dealbreakers for me are: Lying, disrespectful behavior and ignoring orders/not wanting to do orders

Last edited:

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Might as well bump this old one as well. It's a little different from my newer one, but it still gets the job done, I bet.

Again, my KiK is IfritLeonheart

Featured Threads

New Personals