Fag serving to all of you

What are your intensions regrading the use of a fag (pics); where should he share the picture proof?

• just for me; to each Master privatelly

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • just for me; in the group on Kik

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I might share them; in the group on Kik

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I might share them; in a Kinktalk album

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • blackmail; in the group on Kik

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • blackmail; in a Kinktalk album

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Hello to all Masters on Kinktalk,

some of you already met or used my fag, his username here is „slaveboypics“. He is a good looking 23 years old fag who promised alot to you, guys, but failed in fullfiling his obligations. He promised to serve in a group on Kik for many Masters, he promised to deliver pics to many of you etc, but failed many times – he disobeyed.
Since my huge turn on is to see him suffer (a bit, lol) and to know that he has been used by others as well, I am starting a new project. HE WILL SERVE ALL OF YOU – NOW.
Read the rules and use him according to those. Also, please answer the question in the poll, since he is pretty scared regarding what might happen and what your intentions are.
1. So, my fag will have his poppers (Jungle Juice) with him all the time. You can contact him by saying „sniff it, faggot“ and he has to sniff it (once in both nostrils) within 10 minutes.
2. Also, his balls are at your disposal. He will have 2 laces with him all the time. You can fill out the form and make him tie them at any time.
Your age: _____ Number of knots: _______ (maximum he ever did was 14) Duration: ______ (no longer then 20 mins) Number of pictures as proof: _____
3. You can contact him by saying „add me to the group, fag“ and he will add you immediately in a group in which he will serve, starting TODAY. Once there is 10 guys in the group – request him to present himself to you – he will send 5 pictures and share some info about himself as I instructed him. After that, you will receive the rules on how to use him.
4. Please answer the questions in the poll.
5. I will post his Kik addy within 48 hours.
6. Comment here if you have anything to say. Also, feel free to message me and threat the fag!!

Last edited:

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Few more days of voting, common guys.
Bare in mind that publishing pics in a Kinktalk album and So Many blackmailers might scare the slave and make him disobey

His kik will be published tomorrow, along with few introductory pictures in a kinktalk album

Btw you can start posting your kik addy to be added to the group.
Write short description of you along with your kik (age, likes, expectations, intensions, blackmail potential)

Featured Threads

New Personals