(Austria) Don't Wanna Say: M/Sub/18 seeks M/Dom/21-24 ~ Pet looking for online-owner

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe

BoyMatthew

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2017
18 year old submissive male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

Hello,
I'm an 18 year old Student from Austria looking for a master and owner on Kik( or similar things). I don't really care about the age as long as it somewhere near my own(18-30 or so) and the location isnt important for me either, as I'm fine with a master with whom I have to communicate in English.
I'm about 190cm tall and chubby, have a beard and a rather Small cock.
At the moment I'm still living at home and thus I'm not available 24/7 and have to be careful in generell, but I'd really love if I get rules and tasks for my everyday life.
As of now I got no toys, but I'm planning on buying some.
My future master/owner will of course be asked for tips and his preferences in toys for me.
If you want to contact me, message me either here or directly on Kik( MatthewK1243 )

• Kinks:
Pet-play
Minor CBT
Rules
Humiliation(not public though)
Daily tasks
(Self) bondage
Hypnosis (to an extent)
Feet, socks

• Experience:
I have a little experience as an online sub, but not really enough. Especially in the area of PetPlay it's only a little bit and my training will probably have to start at the very beginning

• Limits:
Limits:
Scat, family, cross dressing, Public, friends, blood
Dislikes:
Piss, extreme pain, hidden public, showing face( especially at the beginning of our relationship)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals