F, 18's asshole looks for extreme Training

VictoriaJames

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2017
I'm looking for someone to train my little ass! I'd like to stretch as wide as I can possibly get it so it's really easy for anyone to penetrate it!
I do like pain and extreme fucking sessions as well as plugging my ass with various objects.
Now, I'm looking for someone to supervise those fucking sessions and tells me when and how often I have to do them. (And also tells me to keep going when it hurts!)
I'm willing to give full and thorough reports about progress!
Anyone willing to push me to my limits? PM me! ;)

Bigdw98

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2016
I am interested. Pm me your kik or message me on kik: bigdw98

Shush

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2017
im sure every one will be interested in stretching you little hole naughty girl
come talk to me and lets find out what else goes on in those dark corners of you mind before we begin.

Tody90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2017
If you are still looking, sent you a PM ( Your training )

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
I'm looking for someone to train my little ass! I'd like to stretch as wide as I can possibly get it so it's really easy for anyone to penetrate it!
I do like pain and extreme fucking sessions as well as plugging my ass with various objects.
Now, I'm looking for someone to supervise those fucking sessions and tells me when and how often I have to do them. (And also tells me to keep going when it hurts!)
Kik me at mrboss2019

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016

For starters... you have one rule you must always follow that will ensure pain, posibly lots of it.

Use no lube.

Skype me.

[email protected]

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
For starters... you have one rule you must always follow that will ensure pain, posibly lots of it.

Use no lube.

Skype me.

[email protected]

Actually the anus can produce a mucus on its own that will serve as lube when needed. So the act of her using no lube might be painful on the initial push in. But as it's worked you'll find that it will become lubed on its own. If you were seeking to bring pain from lack of lubricant you could have her wipe the item dry each time as needed. However excessive frictions will cause irritation swelling of soft tissue and possible tearing of said soft tissues. But as an experienced "master" assigning her rules I'm sure you're already aware of how dangerous it could be if anal is done without knowledge and experience.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I know that one of my ex's ex used to rutinely rape her on the ass for 2 years and would only rarely use lube or condoms...

Beyond the emotional torure, it physically hurt her every time, except when he used those.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
And yet as an experienced "master" you can't see that she hasn't logged in for at least a week or so now? Sometimes it's better to check the last time someone has logged on, before you reply to an old thread.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
anal sex can most certainly hurt even with a condom and/or lube. And no lube does not always hurt. Rape is a forced act, if she was being raped, she was probably not relaxed enough for anal sex to not be painful, whether lube was used or not. Regardless, not using lube can tear the anus, leading to infection and other unpleasant side effects. The rule that doms must follow is hurt but do no harm. It's reckless to impose a rule that creates a very real possibility of harm. Don't try to impose rules simply on things you have only heard about and not researched.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
And yet as an experienced "master" you can't see that she hasn't logged in for at least a week or so now? Sometimes it's better to check the last time someone has logged on, before you reply to an old thread.

Now you are questioning my motives...

Maybe, unlike you, I am not concerned about only a week so much. After all, I have previously, in other forums, made a post and come back to check it in more than a week (or, maybe not).

Maybe, I just wanted to express what my ideas where... and it may not even make a difference to me if she does not ever reply (or , maybe not).

Point is: you do not know, and you shit teddy on your own face bigger than your entire block!

Featured Threads

New Personals