Another night in a hotel room... Dares & Truths for 30M

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
I'll have a hotel room to myself again on Tuesday night. I may go out drinking in the city before Ubering back.

Willing to do dares, and post proof. Would even possibly do something live on cam if anyone was around (and 18+). If I go downtown I'll be back around 11MST, if I stay in I'll be around all evening.

Dares in my hotel room, or outside of it (Mostly stairwell dares). I also like dice dares, and would be willing to put more risky things on the line if I'm rolling for my dare instead of consciously accepting it.

I like to recreate pictures as well. You can send me a picture, and I can try to recreate the location, clothing & pose as closely as possible.

Nothing permanent or noticeable once the dare is over, not involving others (can be risky, but not something likely to encounter others), no heavy pain, no scat, nothing that causes someone else a hardship (Making someone clean up a mess), I won't show my face, and I try to avoid masturbation in places I have a higher risk of being caught.

I have some standard travel items with me, plus about 10 pony tail holders (use as cock rings, but a bit tight), and 1 pair of women's underwear (boy shorts, black with pink, teal, and purple).

Also glad to answer truths as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals