licking your own dick

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
is there anything unsafe about licking your own dick i use to do it when i was 18 years oldd alot, as the pictures show on my profile... would there be any safety concerns if i tried to do it now since im 27

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
Your still alive so......... your dick looks safe to yourself. But is it for someone else?

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
i was just wondering if after 8 years of doing it would there be anything bad that could happen and i cant do it anymore lol

S

Sugar_Spice

Given all the people who lick other people's dicks regularly, I'm guessing you're gonna be fine.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Well, try and see how bendy you are? Remember to always stretch before so you don't pull a muscle

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
As selina_kyle pointed out, stretch out before trying it, my added advice would be, don't try to push it. Work your way back to flexibility you once had.

As for any concerns you might have, there may be dislocated disk slips in your spine and you'll be in need of getting someone to find you or to call an ambulance and then explain to them why you're in such position, depending as to where the slip happens, it might end up being permanent. So don't try to push it and just do it slow and steady to get back to the flexibility of it.

As for any concerns you might have if you do it slow and steady, there's basically none, other than a plus of being flexible overall.

Featured Threads

New Personals