Strap-On Sex

oxoguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2010
I would love to be fucked by a girl with a strapon - probably my top fantasy.

Nearest I've come is being fisted by a girl once, a memory I jack off to far too frequently. Whilst straight, I did experiment once at uni and sucked a guy off - realised that the idea of a strapon attached to a woman was much more exciting. Clearly being so graphically dominated by a woman is how my buttons work!

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
Yes

I would love to have this happen to me. I thought the wife would do it but She never has. :(

trickery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2009
The question is, would you ever let a girl fuck you with a strap on?

Mention if you will, are you straight, bi, gay.

Well im a straight male, and i would like a girl to fuck me with a strap on, atleast once. i wouldn't let a guy, but a girl, sure =).

I have a great size cock, almost 8 inches.

You asked a reasonable question, but that last line is completely pointless and adds nothing to your post.

I would not let a girl fuck me with a strap on. I would consider performing oral sex on a strap on IF it was something that would really turn the girl on. I would never suggest the act though.

danhas2inches

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2011
am straight and wife fucks me with her strapon a lot. have other women do it to me also. my dick is tiny and once i was fucked with a strap on several times and then with one the size of my dick, i understood.

xmorbiddkx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 18, 2010
I consider myself as straight but I have let a girl fuck me with a strap-on, numerous times, and would gladly allow it again.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Ew, I would NEVER fuck a guy with a strap on.... but what do I know, I am a lesbian. HA. Wifey and I use them sometimes. but I think for lesbians to use them all the time then the receiving end might as well date a guy. But that is just my opinion. I like vagina! I love vagina, in fact.

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Ew, I would NEVER fuck a guy with a strap on.... but what do I know, I am a lesbian. HA. Wifey and I use them sometimes. but I think for lesbians to use them all the time then the receiving end might as well date a guy. But that is just my opinion. I like vagina! I love vagina, in fact.[/]

True, but would you ever try, not letting the guy do anything other, even if u blind fold him and strap him down?

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
i don't think that I could ever bring myself to that. the thought of men just icks me out.
He would in the farthest stretch of the imagination have to be incredibly feminine. But even then, I don't think so. If my mistress (who is also my wife) ordered me to, then I would. but if and only if.

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
i don't think that I could ever bring myself to that. the thought of men just icks me out.
He would in the farthest stretch of the imagination have to be incredibly feminine. But even then, I don't think so. If my mistress (who is also my wife) ordered me to, then I would. but if and only if.

ahh, i dont blame you for only liking females, pussy all the way!

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
There isn't a thing more glorious in the world than a nice wet vagina.
Good Lord, where is my wife, I'll be back in like 2 hours. Maybe 3 or more. I'm going to go have sex! Be jealous!

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
There isn't a thing more glorious in the world than a nice wet vagina.
Good Lord, where is my wife, I'll be back in like 2 hours. Maybe 3 or more. I'm going to go have sex! Be jealous!

I am, so should cam it with me? =) ill have my cam off so it doesnt disturb u =)

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
not a chance yum yum. not a chance in the world. You can feel free to jack off to the thought of lesbians going hard for 3 hours. Or to the image of me lying skin to skin with my beautiful wife eating her out and panting for air. Because you know that lesbians have been turning men on since the dawn of time.

dark passion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2011
im a straight male but i often have fantasys involving taking a cock up the ass.
would love to experience it one day

Wrathchild

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2011
Scotland
Yeah I would let her and I'm mainly straight. I would also have sex with a shemale though but not another guy.

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
Hell no

I would never let a girl do that to me i have never done anything anal and im a slave i just cant wrap my head around anything in my ass male or females stay away from the ass and i am straight

iaslave4fem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2010
I am a straight guy and I have fantasized of a girl fucking my ass with a strap on for a long time. I have several dildos that I use from time to time as I enjoy the stimulation, but I have always wanted a girl to tie me up and do this to me.

i<3feet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 13, 2011
I've never tried this, but I have thought about letting a girl do this. I'm a straight guy.

Dare_me_8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 28, 2011
:)

A girl bending me over and fucking me a strapon is my deeepest fantasy.

Featured Threads

New Personals