How far have you gone?!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Whats the farthest anyone has ever been corporal punished? Like have you ever been smacked or spanked or beat so hard that you blead?! Tell the story about it if you have! Did you like it?! How long did it take you to heal?!

Peekaboo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2011
I've never been punished, my ex was spanked by a guy that bruised her ass for 2-3 weeks, just with his hand.

I've never caused more than pin prick bruising myself, but then I haven't learnt to cane yet. That's the next skill I want to learn, just before rope suspensions!!!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Do you mean "corporal punishment" at the hands of a teacher or principal or other authoritative figure? I was spanked hard by "friends":

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=302069&postcount=26

This experience contributed to my poor attitude in middle and high school so there were many days spent in the headmaster's office getting paddled! Although all were given on clothed ass, it was difficult to sit comfortably on a hard school desk chair or at home later. Since it took nearly a week for the swelling and bruising to subside, it was usually time to be back in for another paddling. My ass was so sore most of my teenage years that my revenge on my original tormentors was extremely harsh!

danhas2inches

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2011
Whats the farthest anyone has ever been corporal punished? Like have you ever been smacked or spanked or beat so hard that you blead?! Tell the story about it if you have! Did you like it?! How long did it take you to heal?!

Once a number of years ago i had a dominant girlfriend who tied me up with my hands over my head and then whipped my butt, thighs, and back with a switch and a cane until i was a mess of huge welts, several of which were bleeding and i was sobbing. She came three times while she whipped me. it took weeks and weeks to heal. And we broke up shortly after that because i wouldn't submit to a whipping like that on a regular basis. She was by far the most sadistic woman i've ever met.

my wife gives me real punishment spankings, with a switch or a riding crop, very hard until my butt is bruised and welted and i'm sobbing but she doesn't break the skin.

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Not that long ago I was told to lick shoes clean. However, the "session" kind of got out of hand and became more and more brutal, so I cut my tongue in the process. I didn't even recognize it until there was blood all over the shoes. I didn't know it's possible to cut your tongue open by licking a shoe.

I guess part of the reason was because I was lying on the floor and the shoes were pressed against my face and mouth and "rubbed in" pretty hard, so maybe that is where the cut came from. Those where regular sneakers and didn't have a heel.

hood

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2011
A particularly intense session with a Master began with my making an cato-nine-tails from hemp rope, just like the real ones from the 18th c.

I was strung up between 2 stone pillars on a bathing shelter, basically spread-eagle but upright and punishment commenced.
The hardest blows left bruises that lasted about a week, mostly on my ass. A large number of less severe blows on my back left it red which cleared in a couple of days. It hurt like sunburn. What hurt more was where the rope fibres prickled the skin. Some of those bled leaving pinprick scabs for a while.

Afew times hitting my ass the knot whipped around and hit my dick. The pain was nothing special in cumparison to what else was going on at the time but it left vivid purple bruises about the size of a pinky nail in a couple of spots and they tok over a month to clear.
Didn't effect performance though!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I got tied up in a bathtub for 18 hours once. Or a least I think it waa that long.

Sas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 21, 2010
these are great :)

i was once tied up in a car park, covered in wax. Had my nipples and thighs pierced and then had to drink an enema straight out of mistress.

Those were the days lol

and hey sarah! Pm me and we can skype. :)

someguy0786

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2012

I once setup some rules for a weekend alone in my apartment. One of which was smacking my ass with a wrench as a punishment for various infractions. I stuck with it until my ass was bright red and I couldn't sit down, (though I had to for certian tasks).

janedoe765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 26, 2013
I think the most painful thing I ever did was coat my vagina, ass crack and ass hole, a little in it, plus my nipples in icy hot, man that burned! I felt like it was on fire and it makes it quite a bit plump with the blood rush. That and putting a peg right on my clit hurts, but it's more enjoyable, what I don't like is when someone tells me to just rip or spank them off, that hurts!

jgb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 27, 2013
new york
one that i will never forget was when i was in a session with Master hewas truly sadistic this day. i made a mistake by not obeying him. he tied me up got his cane and made me count to 50 it was so painful i started crying. i tried my safe word but Master wouldnt stop. when Master was finally done Sir called a friend Mistress over and Ma'am was more saditic than Master. Ma'am just totally abused and humiliated me. the session lasted all day. i never disobeyed again

DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Severe caning

i was once tied naked over a spanking bench - my wrists and ankles securely secured to cuffs on each leg of the bench.

i was then caned for a solid half an hour. The dominatrix chastised me verbally after every three or four strokes but i reckon i must have received somewhere in the region of 125-150 cane strokes during the thirty minutes.

She did not hold back and caned very hard. i had red and purple welts by the end and some were bleeding.

It took over a month - about five weeks - for my bottom to completely heal again afterwards.

jgb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 27, 2013
new york
share please

can i be canned by your Dominatrix please. Then Ma'am can abuse us more enjoyment.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i burst a blood vessel!

about 2 years ago i actually burst a blood vessel when i used part of razor blade attached to a home made whip-thought i would bleed to death after at least a cupfall of blood came gushing out!but i found a sticking plaster and that did the trick!

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Well i was asked to keep spanking my spread head t'ill i couldn't no more. Quit when it started bleeding if anyone wants to see let me know and ill up some pics.

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
about 2 years ago i actually burst a blood vessel when i used part of razor blade attached to a home made whip-thought i would bleed to death after at least a cupfall of blood came gushing out!but i found a sticking plaster and that did the trick!
God, this is awful!

For me, piercing both nipples with safety pins, didn't bleed much.

Featured Threads

New Personals