Male Anal Penetration by a female! Does that mean he is gay?

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I have a question, if a man enjoys anal play performed by a female, does that mean he is gay? Would you say that he has thoughts of being with a man at some point in his life?

I often wonder if it is the act that makes you gay? Just because a man enjoys the feeling of anal penetration does not mean he is gay.

Night-1990

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2008
Seaham
No, to me it just means he enjoys being topped by women really, i like it and i'm straight, gay would define sex with another male, where if a female is wearing a strap-on and takes him up the ass, could mean he enjoys femdom.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
The only reason that male anal stimulation is seen by some people as gay is that sodomy is the most common way for a gay couple to have sex.

ramsies11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2008
no i dont think its gay i just think hes enjoying the sex with the woman(even tho hes the one being penetraited)

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
We engage in it. A lot of good stimulation through that way. For us it started with me wanting to do her anally and she said if your sticking something in me I'm sticking something in you....fair trade...she loves to watch me squirm when she blows me while massaging my prostate...doesn't mean I want dick in there though

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Can you cum without masturbating yourself while she is using the strap?

No, to me it just means he enjoys being topped by women really, i like it and i'm straight, gay would define sex with another male, where if a female is wearing a strap-on and takes him up the ass, could mean he enjoys femdom.

I have a question for you, can you cum without masturbating yourself while she is inside you with the strapon?

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
So basically what you are saying is

The only reason that male anal stimulation is seen by some people as gay is that sodomy is the most common way for a gay couple to have sex.

So basically what you are saying is, it is not the act that makes you gay, it is the person you chose to do it determines if you are gay or straight? So if a man prefers another man to give him anal pleasure then he is in fact gay BUT if he only wants it from a woman then he is straight. I gotcha. Thanks

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
I know gays that don't want to get fucked in the ass too... that doesn't make them straight...

tie_me_up_now

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2008
I know gays that don't want to get fucked in the ass too... that doesn't make them straight...

ok just for merlin we will make this simpler
guy who does stuff with girl: straight
guy who does stuff with guy: gay
guy who does stuff with both: bi

Reactions: depp

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
ok just for merlin we will make this simpler
guy who does stuff with girl: straight
guy who does stuff with guy: gay
guy who does stuff with both: bi
interesting :D i hope you don't mean playing handball if you say stuff :D ;)

Reactions: depp

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Gays that do not get fucked in the ass

Hey wait a minute, these gays that you know that doesn't want to get fucked in the ass, are they fucking ONLY guys in the ass? If they are then they are still gay they just like giving rather than receiving.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Hey wait a minute, these gays that you know that doesn't want to get fucked in the ass, are they fucking ONLY guys in the ass? If they are then they are still gay they just like giving rather than receiving.
:D my reply was more sarcastic ... i just wanted to say that there are also gays that don't want to get fucked in the ass ... and that this has nothing to do with being gay or straight :D

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I would think that he jut likes the feeling of it and enjoys it, unless he is out getting men and having anal sex with them then I would be concerned.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I agree with you!

I would think that he jut likes the feeling of it and enjoys it, unless he is out getting men and having anal sex with them then I would be concerned.

He must enjoy the feeling and if it does not interfere with him being able to penetrate the female in anyway (mentally or physcially) then I guess it is all good.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
A lot of men like anal penetration- I know I do. Being a straight Dom doesn't mean you've had your prostate surgically removed after all.

What I will say though, is I defy anyone to have anal sex with a strap on, and not at some point think what it must feel like with a real cock.

Oh, and yes, it is very easy to cum- in abundance- without penile stimulation if you're being penetrated anally.

Mike

rremm2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2008
www.intimateassociates.com
I have a question, if a man enjoys anal play performed by a female, does that mean he is gay? Would you say that he has thoughts of being with a man at some point in his life?

I often wonder if it is the act that makes you gay? Just because a man enjoys the feeling of anal penetration does not mean he is gay.

Ha, I think not, I enjoy anal does that make me gay and even if he has thoughts of being with a man it only makes him bisexual not gay.

basically he is not gay unless he goes with men ONLY and never women otherwise he is bi and if it's just any play and has nothing to do with men sexually then he is straight and liberated sexually...my two cents

Featured Threads

New Personals