Demon Queen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2017
Demoness

Chapter 1

The man, his skin pallid and slightly freckled, frame lanky, black, thick-framed glasses close to falling off his face, ebony hair almost covering his eyes, finished the point of a star, exactly one inch from the rim of the circle that surrounded the star. “Almost done,” he mumbled, carefully etching eight symbols, one above each point, between the star and the circle, the runes for each letter in the word succubus. Hoping it would work, he started chanting a simple phrase in Latin, doing so eight times, once for each candle he placed upon the symbols then eight more as he lit their wicks. “Malam clamabo ad vendendum desiderio animae.”

As he ignited the final candle and uttered the ending word, a slightly annoyed tone was heard. “This is my third summoning in two hours, what the fuck do want?”

Looking up at the figure, the man was in awe.

Her body appeared to be made out of pure shadow, ebony hair twisted into the shape of horns. Blood-red eyes and ivory fangs glinted in the low light. Over her chest, which seemed to be quite large, was a thin wrap, hooked to a dark choker and her neck, which connected to two shoulder covers, attached to the wrap as well. A bikini bottom with a small-clear, draping loincloth was all that covered her well-rounded lower half. Everything she wore matched the color of her eyes. Two large, black bat-like wings kept her aloft and a red aura surrounded the demoness. “I said, ‘what the fuck do you want?’.”

“I... I’d think that... you... would know...”

“Not everyone's a mind reader.” Fucking idiot. “So, tell me.” Her stare hardened, causing the man to blush just slightly.

“A... a girlfriend...”

The demoness stared at him like he was crazy, only speaking about a minute later. “You want to sell your soul for that?!”

The man swallowed. “There's not much good that's going to happen to me. Not after everything I've done.” He frowned a bit. “Might as well enjoy something.”

The demoness looked him over. From his head to his feet, gray t-shirt and black jeans and everything else, he looked rather ordinary. The kind of person that wouldn't normally be noticed. “Souji Nakamura.” But he was. “Born on the thirteenth of October, a Friday, now aged thirty-five. Continues to blow up laboratories with unsafe research. Served five times. Total of twelve years. Currently in hiding. One of the few scientists who believe and use magic."

The man, to say the least, was shocked. “You said you couldn't read minds...”
“That doesn't stop me from being connected to hell’s database,” she growled, slightly annoyed at how long this was taking. Then, she continued. “You certain you want to do this?”

Souji nodded, swallowing as he did so.

Before Nakamura could react, the demoness pulled out a shadow sword, pure black save for the dark red lines that ran down it. Without warning, she plunged it into his chest, where his heart was.

Souji gasped, body stiffening like a board, frozen as the demoness pulled her sword from his chest, revealing a dark, reddish-orange orb that glowed slightly.

Nakamura collapsed to the ground as she held her hand out, underneath the soul, as it faded to darkness before crumbling into dust.

Clenching a fist around the soul fragments, the demoness’ hand burst into flames, ensuring that the soul could never be recovered. An unearthly, malicious laughter rang like bells from hell, a dark ribbon forming in place of the sword, soon wrapping around his neck, slowly tightening. “You got your desire…” She yanked on the ribbon, pulling him close enough to place a kiss on his lips before pushing him back a bit. “Now, come...” Before Souji could say anything, her form began to fade out, the ribbon tightening as she did so, fading as well, he soon joining in.

The man awoke in a stone cavern, walls a faded blood-red color.

Unlike one might expect, the cave was dry, intense heat flooding it. Stalactites hung from the ceiling, like the cavern had fangs, stalagmites scattered upon the floor.

As Nakamura tried to stand, he found that there was a collar around his neck and that he was chained to a nearby stalagmite.

“I see you're awake,” a voice drawled from above, the sound of lightly flapping bat wings accompaning it as a figure descended to where it stood just in front of him.

With a swallow, Souji spoke. “What's... what's going on..?”

“You wanted a girlfriend,” the demoness said, flicking her wrist, the loop on the stalagmite transferring to her arm as she did so, now looking similar to a bracelet. “You didn't give me any specifics telling me who or what the desired appearance was.” With a bit of a smirk, she yanked on the chain, pulling Nakamura into a standing position. “Call me Dreimoira and nothing else.”

Dumbstruck, Souji couldn't get any words out.

“One good thing for you is that you can practice your magic as much as you want,” she began, starting to walk, body moving in such a way that any model would be jealous. “Of course, you'll still have your limits because you're not naturally attuned to the supernatural. Also... you'll be stuck either with me or in a 10ft space.” She glanced back at him with a bit of a smirk, slowly shifting her form to be closer to that of a human, skin and wings fading to a bony white, lips plump and as red as her eyes. Her size, now, was far easier to tell, chest clearly an M, ass matching, the rest of her slender and toned.

Souji blushed as he saw that only the bare minimum was covered, most of her skin on view for anyone who looked.

Dreimoira's smirk grew at the sight of the man's face and yanked once more on the chain, pulling him close, Nakamura stumbling as he tried to not fall, eventually failing, toppling about a foot from the demoness. As he lifted his head, a bare foot, toes dainty, slammed it back down to the ground. “Stay there for a bit.”

Wincing from the pain he was now in, Souji kept his face down.

About a minute passed before Dreimoira spoke again. “Onto your back. Eyes stay closed.”

Swallowing, fearful, he did as he was told, soon jumping slightly as something warm, smelling slightly musky but with a hint of sweetness, like ancient honey, perhaps, covered his mouth and nose. It had to be her pussy, smothering his face, making him unable to breath.

Until she leaned forwards slightly, using her wings just a bit so she wouldn’t be unbalanced, and slowly undid his pants, soon running a dainty hand over his tiny dick, sending tingles along his spine, but quickly let it fall. “Not very big, are you? It seems your tongue would do a better job.”

Souji felt her grab his right hand and pull it upward until he felt soft, squishy flesh, his other hand guided to her ass.

“I said tongue. So get licking.”

He finally realized what she wanted and started running his tongue around and within her pussy, trying to please the succubus.

Souji felt her grab his right hand and pull it upward until he felt soft, squishy flesh, his other hand guided to her ass.

“I said tongue. So get licking.”

He finally realized what she wanted and started running his tongue around and within her pussy, trying to please the succubus.

“Good...” She began running her hands across his penis, in a manner that imitated a massage, Souji beginning to harden, only for her to stop and lean back, thus smothering his face again, before moving the hand that was against her ass. “You should do more.” She slowly began shoving all his fingers, one by one, into her ass, as he continued to lick, though more and more slowly. Dreimoira, guessing what was going on, let her wings fold, no longer using them to keep her slightly off his face, completely smothering his head underneath.

At that, he seemed to spasm, to freak out the best he could, as if realizing he was no longer getting even the faintest of air.

The demoness couldn’t help but laugh crazily at that, waiting until he was still to speak. “You can’t die in hell.” Slowly shoving the rest of his hand in, no further than his wrist, she lifted up just enough for him to be able to speak.

“I’m in hell.?!”

“Where else would you be after I took you?” Without waiting for him to reply, she dropped back down. “Continue.”

After a minute of hesitation, he did, licking her far faster than before.

“You’re still forgetting something...” Dreimoira shuffled somewhat, Souji’s hand shifting a bit as she did so.

Almost right after, Nakamura began wiggling the fingers that were inside the demoness, trying his best to do what he could for her in hopes that he would soon be freed, at least from what she was having him do.

Many minutes passed like this, his fingers and tongue wiggling within Dreimoira, her hands bringing him to the edge only to stop just before. But, finally, sweet, sweet release.

The demoness placed her plump lips over his dick, fangs grazing it a bit, and, this time, teased him over the edge, leaving him exhausted as she stood, licking up any semen that chose to drip out of her mouth, swallowing a bit at a time before flinging her arm to the side, the bracelet soon attaching to a stalagmite. “I’ll be back later.” She seemed to smirk as her body faded into darkness again.

Last edited:

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
A wonderful story! Really loved it! Love the descriptions and the setting which is quite vivid. He is really lucky to get to cum so easily though. I am eagerly looking forward to the next parts

Last edited:

Demon Queen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2017
A wonderful story! Really loved it! Love the descriptions and the setting which is quite vivid. He is really lucky to get to cum so easily though. I am eagerly looking forward to the next parts

I have a feeling that that wasn't quite easy... he had to please her a lot before she finally got him over... and I'm glad you like it. Also, don't worry, I'll get more down. I'm just gonna be about a week.

Featured Threads

New Personals