Strip me in the gym.

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
I've decided to start an ongoing exposure of myself that I'll check fairly regularly and complete when I can. 1 vote counts as one person replying, simply, 'Vote', beneath this thread. Any one user may only vote once per month to keep things fair on me, and votes reset in 2 months. Voting rewards are as follows:

5 Votes - Instead of wearing jogging bottoms like I usually do, I will go to the gym in rugby shorts and send a picture for verification.

10 Votes - I will take a picture of myself with my bottoms/shorts completely off and in only my boxers.

15 Votes - I will take my bottoms/shorts off as well as my t shirt and take a picture for all to see.

30 Votes - I will take a picture with my entire bottom half exposed.

50 Votes - I will take a picture completely naked.

I've never done any kind of exposure like this before so I'm pretty nervous. If anyone has any potentially fun ideas feel free to post them after your vote and I might add them during the next cycle.

NOTE: The 5 vote reward is a one-time thing, not a permanent fixture for two months. It's too damn cold to work out in shorts all the time!

SexxySan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 23, 2017
And one vote from me.
Where will you post the pictures?

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
Okay, so on my next three trips to the gym I'll complete my first three tasks. Does anyone know where I should upload the pictures? I was thinking of just making an album on here.

Featured Threads

New Personals