Jamie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2012
Hi has anyone heard of finalchastity.com I heard about it on fet, but no real reviews. Its a keyholding service and cheaper than any online mistress I have come across.
They have one lock in stock and I'm tempted, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this?

Jamie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2012
Well, I went ahead and bought a lock shortly after posting this. Low and behold it arrived this morning, as expected it was open and without keys.

It arrived in plain packaging with no tell-tale stickers or information about where it came from, nice and discreet!

I put a single day as my lockup time, but just sent them a message to extend it to 3 - I guess I will see in a day or two if they send the key. I've not attached the lock to the chastity device - just in case! lol

Jamie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2012
Just thought I would update, the keys were received and were sent in two seperate packages and with two delivery companies. Very impressed and you get more than what you pay for =)

staceygreen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 10, 2011
Yes it's a good reliable site. They can also work with a client/dom relationship and act in the middle in case a sub doesn't fully trust a keyholder.
I have used them several times. They don't list all of their locks as they sell out pretty quickly.
The pricing is good as well and it beats almost every online domme I know.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Featured Threads

New Personals