Slave Photo Competition

cbtnow

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2014
Hello

I've been thinking about making this competition for really long time. I see there is many people into exposure here. So I hope we will have enough contestants

So we will do this competition on monthly base. What does that mean. At the end of every single month, we will count how many comments has each photo in the album i will create. The one, who will have least comments, is loser. And loser will have to submit additional photos, which will be posted in the album. The amount of the photos will be just the same as the amount of comments, but not comments of loser, but comments of winner. The winner will be of course the one, who will have most comments.

Each slave, can submit only one photo to this contest. Also master can join and post photo of his slave.

There are no requirements for the photo of course, but you have to realize, that if you will submit boring photo, you will not get enough comments.

Now to voters. Please comment only those photos you like. You can post just some simple sentence or detailed rating. It is up to you. But comment only on those photos you like.

Let the contest for this month start. Submit your photos via email to [email protected] or any other way you prefer more. Looking forward to see all of you slaves

Divad206

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 31, 2015
Great contest idea. In need of more models, viewers and comments.

Thanks

cbtnow

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2014
Yeah. We need more slaves. But also more fuys to comment otherwise it will not work. So dont just check the photo. Leave comment as well

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
I think I shall nominate my slave to enter... I will think of a pose to submit.

Featured Threads

New Personals