This slut needs punishment

Yourslut98

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2016
18 year old female sub looking for a punishment don't go easy on me I would like your kik for showing proof limits are my asshole piss shit blood involving people

kronosk10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2016
Put two clothespins in each lip of your pussy then pull them
Kik: kronosk10

faeruithir

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2011
Strip and write "kinktalk's slave" on your tits and then spank your pussy ten times.

Proof to kik: ad_tt
(It would be nice if you also sent the proof for each of your dares to all the dare givers in the thread)

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
add me on kik: omegle2304man. We will discuss there what you do

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
Get 15 tea light candles.
Light them in sets of three (so only 3 burning at a time). Space them out a bit (very close together, and the heat from all the candles effects all the candles, making wax hotter than normal!)

After you light them, wait 5 minutes. Then you will snuff the candles, with your body.
One on each nipple, and one with your pussy. Take the candles and push them on good, to not only extinguish them, but to wax that body part.

Light the next three candles, and then spank your tits, nipples, and pussy with a wooden spoon to knock all the wax off. Once wax free, do the same thing again.

You repeat this process of snuffing, waxing, lighting, spanking, and snuffing again, etc, until all candles are used. That is 5 per body part.

Do not spank after you do the last set though. Leave the wax on, and kik me the proof, at kik: iamksoma

Yourslut98

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2016
Get 15 tea light candles.
Light them in sets of three (so only 3 burning at a time). Space them out a bit (very close together, and the heat from all the candles effects all the candles, making wax hotter than normal!)

After you light them, wait 5 minutes. Then you will snuff the candles, with your body.
One on each nipple, and one with your pussy. Take the candles and push them on good, to not only extinguish them, but to wax that body part.

Light the next three candles, and then spank your tits, nipples, and pussy with a wooden spoon to knock all the wax off. Once wax free, do the same thing again.

You repeat this process of snuffing, waxing, lighting, spanking, and snuffing again, etc, until all candles are used. That is 5 per body part.

Do not spank after you do the last set though. Leave the wax on, and kik me the proof, at kik: iamksoma
Thank you I will do I when I can

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Roll 6 dice.
Multiply then together.
Then spank(wooden spoon) and whip (a cable) each of the following areas that many times.

Whip-
Inner thighs
Back
Sitspots

Spank-
Each labia
Ass cheek
Stomach
Clit

Then place a clothspinvon that clit, spanking it off 10 times without a break.

Add the pictures to an album for a week.

-my kik Centurion03

danielduncan31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2015
Task

Tie some clamps to your tits and join them together with some string, then start edging yourself with anything you like. Edge yourself atleast 10 times but after every edge take a step back. Once your done write on your body im a horny dirty slut and yank the clamps off. Remember you can not cum at all.

Send proof at danielduncan31

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Get a ruler and 10 clamps.
try to place 10 clamps on one side of your pussy. Then spank the other side with the ruler 20 times.
edge once then take the clamps off.
Place them on the other side and then again 20 spanks on the free side, and edge again afterwards.
then put 5 clamps on each side and spank your clit 10 times.
masturbate till you finished and then take the clamps off.

Proof to MasterSlave85

sirmeauxsly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2016
Clamp each nipple then tie the clamps together then attach a string that reaches your belly button, and tie that to your thumb. Edge 10 times.

kik : sirmeauxsly

Prince_of_Mercy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2016
Get some toothpaste and spread it all over your pussy. Don't take it off for 30 minutes and use only cold water to wash it off.

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
Use icy hot or strong muscle rub on your nipples and clit every hour til you go to bed tonight.
Once during the day put pegs on your nipples, tie some string to them and attach a shoe to the string. Have it pulling your nipples for 10 minutes.
Once today put two pegs on each inner labia and tape them to your thighs keeping them spread. Wear them like this for one hour.
Every second hour edge 2 times. From 5 p.m. on edge 3 times every hour. After 8 p.m. edge 5 times every half hour til you go to bed. If you fail an edge add another 2 edges to the next time.
Just before going to sleep you are to come three times!

Have fun and enjoy your day!

tairain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 31, 2016
spanking

Flip a coin. If you get heads, you spank your boobs and ass but if you get tails, you spank your ass and pussy. A warm up spanking of 50 strokes with the hand will follow on your under garments, followed by 100 strokes on the bare with the belt and hair brush. . Have fun ;) TaiRain16 kik for proof

Last edited:

BitchBoy8484

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2016
Stuff a pair of dirty panties in your mouth. Nipple clamps on your nipples, whip your pussy 30 times, then squat down on a dildo and hold that pose for 2 minutes slut kik sledchuck for proof

Featured Threads

New Personals