22/Female switch, looking for short term play partner

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
Hello!

Firstly I would like to point out that I am not looking for a long term sub because I already am in a relationship (in which I have the submissive role). However, I do have some moments when my dominant side wakes up. So, I would like to find someone who is interested in having a good time, gain a friend and bear with my shitty humor hehe. I will be honest, I am looking for someone who wants to have fun without having any permanent rules, who's going to be a friend and occasionally get a liiitttleeee tortured by my dominant and sadistic side.

You can find my likes, dislikes and limits in my signature (duh.....) but I'd also like to point out a few things:
  • Pretty please. Don't send boring messages. Make sure I can tell from your message what your personality is like as well as what your desires are.
    [*]Give me a detailed list of your likes, dislikes limits.
    [*]Also include your hobbies and stuff you consider intersting about yourself.
    [*]Don't use text language and be able to hold a conversation.

[*]Bonus points if you have toys.

[*]Also I prefer vocal subs (it can mean two things 1. i want you to have an opinion and a voice, 2. moaning is hot :p)

SEND ME THE APPLICATIONS IN MY INBOX WITH YOUR KIK ID IN THE TITLE. DO NOT INGORE THIS.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals