22 Kik Female Slave Looking for Master or Mistress or a couple

slavegirlable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2016
I am a female kik slave looking for Master or Mistress online, NOT a switch.

Likes: Verbal and Physical Humiliation, Bondage, Foot worship, being human furniture (forniphilia), whipping/spanking, breast torture, practicing slave positions, face slapping, being treated like an animal and walked with a leash, being on all fours, getting my body full of clothespins...basically I enjoy everything that is humiliating.

Dislikes & Limits: needles, electricity, blackmailing, scat, breath play, and anal.

Soft Limit: Nipple torture (however, I like breast torture)

What I am looking for: I am looking for a Master or Mistress who enjoys humiliating a slave. I am not looking for someone who just tells me to edge and think this is humiliating or fun, because if I am looking for sex, I can do it elsewhere for real. I love sexual stimulation, but this is not what I am looking for if it is everything you have to offer.

Also, I will not send any pictures or videos at first, until we both trust each other enough and then I will send a picture and ask for one in return of course.

Send me a message if you think we are compatible

P.S: I'm willing to verify I am a female

Raptor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2017
Interested

Hey
Saw your post and you might be who I'm looking for. You'll be used, degraded, humiliated and more.
Come and have a chat

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
Would love to discus

You seem both sensible and level head I would love to discus your needs as well as some of my own either on here or at my email [email protected] feel free to message me at either to chat and see what comes of it

tommyj13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 10, 2018
kik master here

hey u are what I am looking for kik me at endncnf

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am a female kik slave looking for Master or Mistress online, NOT a switch.

Likes: Verbal and Physical Humiliation, Bondage, Foot worship, being human furniture (forniphilia), whipping/spanking, breast torture, practicing slave positions, face slapping, being treated like an animal and walked with a leash, being on all fours, getting my body full of clothespins...basically I enjoy everything that is humiliating.

Dislikes & Limits: needles, electricity, blackmailing, scat, breath play, and anal.

Soft Limit: Nipple torture (however, I like breast torture)

What I am looking for: I am looking for a Master or Mistress who enjoys humiliating a slave. I am not looking for someone who just tells me to edge and think this is humiliating or fun, because if I am looking for sex, I can do it elsewhere for real. I love sexual stimulation, but this is not what I am looking for if it is everything you have to offer.

Also, I will not send any pictures or videos at first, until we both trust each other enough and then I will send a picture and ask for one in return of course.

Send me a message if you think we are compatible

P.S: I'm willing to verify I am a female

Hi, slavegirlable, are you ready now?

I am a very strict Master.

The kind of humiliating treatment you will be subjected under my care will include:

1. Verbal and physical humiliation. You can expect no sweetness from me. Only the most humiliating task and actions.
  2. Getting your body full of clamps, not just clothespins. Have
  3. Findom. I won't ask you to send me money. For me, findom is to control how the slave spends her money. Few things can be more humiliating than having to ask for permission to purchase a pair of shoes, or even a meal.
    you tried binder clips?
  4. Clothing control. I am into this big time. I will control your shoes, your skirts, your tops, jewelry, etc. You are going to have to get my permission to purchase any of this, not just to spend the money.
  5. Hypnosis. That's another major one. Some of the most humiliating and degrading things I can do are through hypnosis.
  6. Pain. I love to cause pain. Both real and imaginary (see the point above). I order the use of tack bras, tack panties, and even want to experiment with tack shoes. I love breast squeezing, biting, and clamping. I love to use you as a punch bag, preferably hanging from the ceiling. I have a special like for zippering.
  7. Schedule. What time you do things. Of course, you can specify your constraints within your real life limits, but I will make your schedule fit mine as much as possible. If that means you have to be up from bed until 300 hours, you will be expected to be up until 300 hours. Because I say so. By the way, which town do you live on or near to?
  8. Food and drinks. I will control what you eat and what you drink, not only amounts of food and drinks, also the kinds.
  9. Peeing. Believe me, I know how to use this to cause extreme amounts of humiliation. I am not talking about a simple: drink a litter every hour and hold your pee for 4. Although you certainly can expect some of that, it is nothing compared to what I will do to you.

I hope you find my offer enticing.

Featured Threads

New Personals