Gotta love pricks..

jlstockton25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2008
So a few days ago, I got a completely unsolicited PM from weightloss.trainer, which reads as follows:

hey,

just stumbled across your profile and also saw some nice pics of you on kinktalk

I realize you might have a master already. My offer is of a different kind. While looking at your pics, I couldn't help but notice that you could definitely do with a few pounds less...

Check out my ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117233

I could imagine working together with your master, taking from his shoulders the tedious and difficult task of getting you to lose weight. I have done so before with a slavegirl who already had a master, and it worked very well for everyone. Of course I would always stay within any limits your master sets.

Let me know if you're interested, and if so, ask your master what he thinks (or give me his contact details, I'll be glad to ask him myself).

Hope to hear from you!

Sir T.

To which my Master replied:

So you PM my slave insulting how she looks without talking to me? Exactly what kind of trainer are you to not know protocols in talking to an owned sub without first approaching the dom first? I'm betting you're just another troll given your join date and this huge breach, but I felt the need to respond in an attempt to educate you.

A sub does not make choices for himself or herself.
If you work with Masters to help the sub lose weight, then why the FUCK would you contact her directly?
Who made you judge and jury to determine what was beautiful or not?
When you get a slave of your own, feel free to have them do whatever you want. Until then, stop your pathetic attempts at trying to get someone elses sub.

And this is why I love being owned by him :)

Could I afford to shed a few pounds?? Yupp. If I was interested, I would have told my Master and let him decide. He likes how I look as is, but is supportive of me trying to lose weight on my own, and for my own self-confidence.

Anyone else get unsolicited "help" from this loser?!

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Wow that is a dickhead move to do indeed. Completely wrong way to go about everything, im glad your master stuck up for you. I for one love the way you look!

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
What a dick! Firstly you don't look like you need to lose weight, and even if you did, he's still a prick

Male_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2011
That's legit just a fucking low blow.

Pretty sure that's not at all his buisness. That would merit a slap across the face, I believe.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

jlstockton25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2008
Thanks everyone, glad me and my Master weren't the only ones who thought so. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Just because I'm not rail thin doesn't mean people don't find me attractive at all. He's lucky I don't know who he is or I'd hand deliver a bitch slap :p

Featured Threads

New Personals